Meadowdale 2004 | FerrariChat

Meadowdale 2004

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Bob308GTS, Mar 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bob308GTS

Bob308GTS Formula 3

Sep 26, 2001
    Aurora,IL
    Full Name:
    Bob Campen
    Meadowdale 2004, date is May 15, plans are to meet at Raceway Woods on Rt 31 in Carpentersville around 1. Take a walk on a little bit more of what is left of the track, then go for a drive on some main and back roads of course talking time for lunch. How does this sound to those who are interested .

2. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Thats on a Saturday...sounds good. I'd like to check that out. And,The next day,Sunday May16th.,I am looking into seeing about getting as many of our Ferrari's that want to,into a local Suburban Parade.(A Big One) I will try to see if we can't get up towards the front,so that we can get over quick-ish.

There are usually a few Car Clubs that enter this parade. But,mostly Old Cars. And,a Corvette Club usually has a small contingent. But,there have never been a group of FERRARI'S!!!! :)

If anyone is interested,let me know. Naturally,as I always say..."Weather Permitting...."

3. adamr

adamr Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2002
    Chicago
    I'm up for the walk... I'll even bring the 'photo platform':).

4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I'd like to encourage everybody to do this. I participated in it last year and it was neat to walk a former racetrack on which Ferraris raced.

Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I'll be in Spain at that time (for the GP), so have to take a pass (not to say a rain check, it mainly rains in the plains in Spain).

5. Bob308GTS

Bob308GTS Formula 3

Sep 26, 2001
    Aurora,IL
    Full Name:
    Bob Campen
    Due personal conflicts, I will not be at Meadowdale this sat. the 15th.

6. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    No can do.

7. adamr

adamr Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2002
    Chicago
    shoot I missed it:( who showed? more folks than last year?