Cavallino footage-Tonight Speed channel | FerrariChat

Cavallino footage-Tonight Speed channel

Discussion in 'Florida' started by benedict, Mar 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Tonight (Thursday) at 7:30 pm (and again at 11:30) on the Speed Channel (Comcast channel 98 here in NJ) Some footage from Cavallino and an interview with collector Benny Caiola.

2. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    Thanks for the heads up, Ben!

3. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Cool, say Hi to Bennie for me :)

4. davel

davel Guest

YOOOOOOOOOOO some F1 coverage tonite as well. Midnite Central 1am for your East Coast types. Set up that VCR :) CIAO!

5. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    crap, I did not see this till today. Was at some development party last night.

6. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    Thoroughly enjoyed watching that (albeit very short) interview segment with Mr. Caiola -- that gentleman is a HOOT!! Would love to meet him in person! He's obviously really loving life.

He's my new hero too :D Especially enjoyed some of his comments regarding his Ferraris, the event, and the track....for example:

"I actually own 9 360's...because I wanted one in every color..."

"I've been tracking my cars now for 4 days here...the only times I came in to the pit were because I ran out of gas..."

"I raced all these guys here this week...and I beat them all!"

He even left Mr. Barry M. a little speechless...gotta love it.

I was rolling on the floor during the interview. It's very refreshing to see a man his age who is so successful and living life to the fullest!

7. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Martin, this segment "Crazy Cars" will apparently be run several times over the weekend. As a family member (Benny's nephew) his cracks about my grandfather were hysterical (and very true). As a staunch hard-headed immigrant, my grandfather (RIP) wouldn't even buy any of his kids a bicycle. Benny claims he built his own, out of wood. Family legend has it that one of my other uncles, at the age of eight, went up on a mountaintop and sold his soul to the devil in order to get a bicycle! Very colorful relatives I have!

8. Bertocchi

Bertocchi Formula 3
    Consultant

Jan 28, 2004
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    David Castelhano
    I have known Mr. C for a long time and always enjoy seeing him. He is one of the true bright spots in the hobby. When does this air again?