Jessica Simpson-acting blonde | FerrariChat

Jessica Simpson-acting blonde

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by AnotherDunneDeal, Mar 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    True story. Jessica Simpson was invited to the White House. When she got there she was introduced to the Secretary of the Interior. The first words of of her mouth, " It is so nice to meet you, I just love how you have decorated the interior of the White House". News anchor could not keep from cracking up as he read it. DOHHH!!!!!

2. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    who cares... I just wanna see her interior. :)

3. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    That's hard to believe but as it was Ms. Simpson saying that I can believe it.

4. formula1joe

formula1joe Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Joe Bennett
    Yeah I had heard that story this morning. I also know these reality shows have writers for them to say funny things. I first thought someone wrote that for her, but more than likely she is just that dumb.

5. bluekawala

bluekawala Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2004
    Ormond Beach, FL
    ROTFLMAO!!! No way! That can't be true, its just too funny! I've heard Jessica Simpson was... a little slow, but this had to be a joke. LOL

6. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    I don't know if it was real or not but it was the news anchor on Channel 11 in D/FW who read the copy on it. He and his female co-anchor just about fell out of their chairs on the air. "I just love what you did with the drapes". DOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T

That is hilarious!

8. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    I dunnno about her, sometimes I get the feeling we may all be the dummies...

Nah, scratch that, this one's genuine :)

9. racerx

racerx Guest

Nov 23, 2003
    She discussed it with leno the other night on the tonight show. But guys, aren't you all breaking the rule of fchat by negatively discussing a members family member? Highlights i caught quickly for next weeks nick and jessica showed what looked like a 355 spyder being given to nick as a present and nick looking quite comfortable shifting thru the gate and raising the rpm's a bit.
    T

10. ty (360mode)

ty (360mode) Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2002
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    did y'all see the "i thought comaraderie meant..."

i'm pretty sure we ARE the dummies, we're talking about it right ?!?!?! :)

who cares though, at least she's fun to look at as opposed to nasty nicole ritchie and paris.

11. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

Who's a member of Fchat that's related to Jessica? Nick? If someone on here is truly related to her I'm sure that the heckling will stop. But someone needs to come forward and show that she's a relative.

12. racerx

racerx Guest

Nov 23, 2003
    My comment wasn't serious sherpa. Just my way of mentioning that nick now has himself a ferrari and it will be on next weeks episode. He seems like a car guy somewhat and famaliar with computers so why wouldn't he find his way here. Just another guy with a car. Yes i saw that ty.
    T

13. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    I think she's just on the naive side from being steered through her entire life as a performer. I mean, it's funny to make fun of her for not knowing why bratwursts are made from, but at the same time she's pretty damn successful, and I'm sure she hasn't had too many conversations about pork products over the years of touring and singing.

14. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

Oh, sorry. For a moment I was really curious as to who was related to her and kept us all in the dark.

15. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Brittney Spears (say what you will about her.) had a good comment to that effect. "Sometimes my brother says things in current events like 'I can't BELIVE you didn't know that!?' Well, I've just been busy selling 50million records." Don't think she was being snotty either, just a simple fact that a performer's life is very removed from what the everyday types are exposed to. It's a lot of all-consuming work, often from a very young age.

16. adamr

adamr Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2002
    Chicago
    Any of you guys/gals see the recent commercial whereby Jessica's skin is so orange she looks like a 'oompa loompa'??

17. Evolved

Evolved F1 Veteran

Nov 5, 2003
    Ms. Simpson is probably going to increase her notority and celebrity based on this gaf to the tune of several millions of dollars.

Laugh on America. Jessica is laughing all the way to the bank.

18. adamr

adamr Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2002
    Chicago
    "oompa loompa dee-didy-do, I've got another riddle for you..."