Belgium-Izegem-18/4/2004 Italian Meeting | FerrariChat

Belgium-Izegem-18/4/2004 Italian Meeting

Discussion in 'Europe' started by vince308, Mar 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vince308

vince308 Formula 3

May 23, 2003
    belgium
    Full Name:
    vincent
    hi all, maybe a tip to meet eachother for the first time this season

nice Italiano Meeting : "Il Primo Giorno Italiano" (8th edition)

Program : 8.30- 10.30 breakfast chateau "Blauwhuis" in Izegem
    10.45 start 'tour'
    12.15 Lunch in chateau "ST-Hubert"
    13.45 start "tour" 2nd part (colonne or roadbook)
    18.30 drink + italian dinner chateau "blauwhuis" - izegem

allowed : Italian cars : italian classic cars
    exclusive italian cars
    italian cabrio
    other italian types : CONTACT ORGANISATION

INCLUDED IN PRICE : 52.25 Euro / person (25 euro child)

- rally plate
    - souvenir
    - breakfast
    - lunch + drink on the road
    - italian dinner evening + drinks + dessert + coffee

Contact : Johan Lievens at 0032/51/310325 or mobile 0032/477/350935
    (maximum 60 cars allowed)
    subscription until 5 april

I'll be there with my blue mondial T

2. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Hello Vincent,

thanks for the hint.

What does this means:confused:?

".....allowed : Italian cars : italian classic cars
    exclusive italian cars
    italian cabrio
    other italian types......"

To me, just everything built with for wheels in Italy:D

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

3. vince308

vince308 Formula 3

May 23, 2003
    belgium
    Full Name:
    vincent
    Not a Fiat Punto or an Alfa 164 or 156, or a fiat multipla or fiat tipo, Ha Ha Ha

4. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    No, no!!!
    Read serious:
    allowed: Italian cars, other Italian types:confused:

My neighbour has an old "red" FIAT 500 -serious not kidding-
    I`m sure he would like to drive, if the Fiat 500 would survive the trip:D

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

5. vince308

vince308 Formula 3

May 23, 2003
    belgium
    Full Name:
    vincent
    No one is coming to join Me ??????

Joren ?

Ton ?

All of you ??? Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Fiat, Alfa......

Nobody........for that price and that fun on one day ..........

I'm going and hope to see some of you.

greetings, vince

6. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Believe me, if I had the appropriate car yet, I certainly would join, but my Fiat isn't allowed and I have the rental Ferrari only in august. My own Ferrari probably is even further away.

Actually, I'm just posting this to get the thread back to the top in the list so it draws a bit of attention again :D
    Hopefully some more owners will join you and the weather will be fine.
    Nevertheless, have a good day then.

Greets, Alex.

7. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Good idea Alex,

so lets "bump" it up on top;)

Man you drive a FIAT!!!!!!
    So you are of course allowed & invited to join the event!
    Once again here are the rules/invitation:

".....allowed : Italian cars FIAT is an italian car! : italian classic cars FIAT is an italian old firm & classic!
    exclusive italian cars FIAT is very exclusive....who drives in this days a FIAT??
    italian cabrio
    other italian types FIAT is not just others its THE NO.1 italian manufactor!!! ......"

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

8. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Yeah, ok, I drive a Fiat for the moment. And really happy about it too :). But it isn't considered a classic by most people and therefor I thought it wouldn't be permitted. With a max of 60 cars I think they rather 'ld like to see classic Fiat's like Dino's and 500's to join a rally. No modern cars like Multipla's, Marea's,... and Bravo's like mine allowed I guess?
    Certainly not a daily driver '99 JTD 105 GT with 280.000km! I think I have the smallest car at the board here, but... it's Italian and I really love it! It's not important what most people think about my car, but I guess I would look a bit silly between all those real exclusives like Ferrari's and Maserati's.

But... I've seen ALL Italian cars are allowed at the Spa Italia event! If that's true, I will join that event and park my Bravo at the Fiat-parking this year :D!

Greets, Alex.

9. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    HelloVincent
    I wish I could join you...but we are to far away but I sure would like to
    bring the LM in Belgium one day...I would love to drive all the old tracks that I raced on many years ago..We all need a dream.
    But you can count on a visit one of these days.
    have fun
    Roland
    F40LM

10. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Alex,

This story is funny & true. Happened last year when we joined the Lamborghini 40th Anniversary Party in Italy.
    Invitation for ALL Lamborghinis!!!!!!
    5 REAL Lamborghini vintage tractors drove in the factory and parked beside all the Diablos, Countachs...a.s.o.

So, please read always serious the invitation:D

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

11. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Hi Roland,

wow amazing!!!!
    I have just stored your post on my computer...as a reminder;)

Please come also to Germany.
    The NÜRBURGRING is waiting for you. I`m sure you remember "Die Grüne Hölle".
    Roland, if you are serious planing to come over with your F40LM in the future; please advice me right in time!!! It would be a pleasure & honour for me to be your guide for Germany. I live just 3 miles away from the Hockenheim Ring and 2 hours from the Nürburgring.

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

12. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Hehe, lol, great story! :D

13. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    Ciao Vincenzo,

Yeah I know man. There are so many things to do already!!!

April : Izegem
    May : Spa Ferrari Days
    June : SpaItalia / I gonna be there for sure btw
    August : FerrariChat Switzerland

Plus all the other regular drive-outs !!! I have the idea that I gonna drive 10.000 km the first year. I don't know yet what I gonna do. But, you come to SpaItalia & Ferrari Days right??

Sincere,
    Joren REMANS

14. trkevin

trkevin Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    K. Blommaert
    It's great to know that a Belgium-born ended up with an F40LM in the US.

I would love to see you driving the F40LM at Spa.

How long did you actually live in Belgium?

15. vince308

vince308 Formula 3

May 23, 2003
    belgium
    Full Name:
    vincent
    Roland,
    Hallo, goedenavond, Bonsoir....

Nice to see that you are still a little bit Belgian and that you read the European threads. ( I know you always read them)

Hope to see you in Belgium soon, I think your F40 LM would be OK in my garage for some nights, and i think it would be great to make a little testdrive with you.

Come over and drink some beers with a BBQ and tell some race souvenirs....

greetings, vincent

16. vince308

vince308 Formula 3

May 23, 2003
    belgium
    Full Name:
    vincent
    Hi Joren,

do you go to the Spa ferrari days with your car ?....

17. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    Vincent,

I go to SpaItalia for sure. With the car of course.

But for what is concerned the Spa Ferrari Days. Do you maybe have a program or something somewhere? I will attend with the Ferrari but I must know for sure that I can park it in the paddock. How can I apply for this???

Joren REMANS

18. vince308

vince308 Formula 3

May 23, 2003
    belgium
    Full Name:
    vincent
    To participate to the Ferrari days :

Be an owner.... (no problem any more)
    Be member of the Ferrari Club Belgio (235 euro +/-)
    inscription and pay for Parking + dinner + hotel + drink + free (?) driving +.....

A little bit expensive anyway, but as soon i got the papers, i will let you know.

(some times it is better to go with your private car and pay paddock ticket)

19. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Vincent,

for sure its cheaper to drive with the Opel to the Racing Days and park outside, no VIP lunch/dinner...a.s.o.

But:
    - We drive every time all together in a convoy with 20-30 Feraris to the Racing Days. Thats to me "the kick of the day"!!!! No way with the Opel!
    - Parking all together in a row in the paddock is an amzing picture! Parking the Opel outside, walk in and try to find the friends in this big areal...mhmm
    - Lunch/Dinner together with the friends on one big table with wonderful conversations is another highlight for me. Waiting outside with a Currywurst sucks badly:D

...just my thought from several meetings like Racing Days, Oldtimer Grand Prix, M. Schumacher Days...a.s.o.

20. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    OK Vincent, let me know please, thanks.

The paddock at the Spa Ferrari Days should just be accesible for everybody coming in a Ferrari!!! 3 years ago we arrived in a friend's 456GT and we had to park the car outside the track next to the hamburger-tents!!!
    Certainly if you know that evey year there are less and less Ferraris attending the event....

Joren REMANS

21. vince308

vince308 Formula 3

May 23, 2003
    belgium
    Full Name:
    vincent
    Ok first an answer to your always a little bit agressive answers....

HERE WE GO :

My first Ferrari days were in 1992, what a year : perfect, but then .....

Since several years, the organisation was going bad to worst...

Monsieur Wolfgang, I prefer to eat a curryworst alone for 2.50 euro than spaghetti in the vip room for 70 euro, 'with all my friends',
    sorry MISTER Wolfgang ......

BUT, last year Ferrari Italia took organisation over, AND I have to confirm that the buffet was MUUUUUUUUUUUCH better than before...., much, much better...
    you hadn't even to compare since a couple of years.

I have also to say, that last time when i paid the total package, and i did several times, I found parking on the onofficial site of the 'croix rouge', the only one left, after the officials send me 5 times, FIVE!!!!, (in about 1 hour) in and out the circuit to find parking....

And when i drive on the circuit and some 'comissaires', (or some people who think they are), make signs that i am driving to fast (to fast with a 308GT4) in 'eau rouge', it sounds a little bit stupid too.....it is my car, and it is not an F1.

Concerning the convoy with 20 or 30 Ferraris from The Belgian Club, SORRY, But since the years that i am a member, there was never, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER a reunion to go in convoy to Spa, NEVER...... always alone..... and when you go from the small country of Belgium from west to east, it isnt small anymore in the morning about 6 o'clock....to do 300KM alone....

And for the cheaper way of YOUR Opel,MONSIEUR Wolfgang, I never drove an Opel to go to Spa to be cheaper..... I drive always cars that have much comfort, Maserati Ghibli or MB 300 SL or Jaguar....

About 5 years ago, MISTER Wolfgang, I paid more than 800 euros over a weekend in Spa to participate, and had to see the people in the tribunes come over to see my, and all other people Ferrari-cars making the show, and they were there for FREE, yes Tribunes for FREE, they got a ticket for free with their BEER, and I had to pay over 800 Euro for a weekend.....
    That's why Ferrari Italie took it over last year...

MONSIEUR WOLFGANG : are you a member of the Ferrari Club Belgio ???
    If YES, Then you can talk about all this...........

If not, then believe my opinion after more than 12 years membership....
    and I can give you some adresses of members, they will confirm my opinion.

ANYWAY : if Ferrari Italia send me an invitation for this year, i will be there, with my Mondial T, to eat their food, and to use the parking, and enjoy the most beautiful race track in the world, and that's why i go there, to drive my F-car, and not to eat spaghetti or curry worst.......

Thanks for your time, and MISTER WOLF..gang, keep cool, STOP being agressive evry time, and hope to meet you there.....

greetings, vince.

22. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Good morning Vince,

pffff, wow :confused:

I`m reading again and again MY last post here and your answer.

Sorry Vince, this was no offense!!!!!! Not agressive!!!! I realy didn`t want to bother you!!!! If you totlay misunderstood my thoughts and maybe my poor translation o.k. its my fault and for any reason my appologize!

Let me try to explain again what I have tried to tell you:

I was always talking in my whole post about ME & the German Racing Days!!!!

- I own 2 Opels !!!!! No offense to you...I was talking about to drive not with MY Oples to the Racing Days.

- I drove in a convoy with 20 Feraris to the mentioned events in GERMANY! With lots of members here from the board....feel free to ask all the others here! Never mentioned Spa or anything else.
    - I don`t know the prices in Spa for the Racing Days `cause I have never been there for the Racing Days. Prices for Germany incl. VIP ticket, parking in the paddock, fantastic catering the whole day, some gifts from the FCD...a.s.o. for a total of €uro: 130,- !!!!!!!
    - I`m NOT a memeber of the FC Belgium - and never mentioned this!!!!!!
    - I`m a memeber of the FCD Ferrari Club Germany
    - I have never had any problems to drive the Nürburgring F1 track or the Hockenheim Ring during an event. Its incl. the VIP ticket price for € 130,- for FCD members.....once again I haven`t talked about Spa?!

- ".....and MISTER WOLF..gang, keep cool, STOP being agressive evry time..."

I would like to know what I have done you? Sorry, can`t remember that I have been agressive to you or any other member here....every time?!?
    Maybe something got lost or misunderstood with my translations but I have not the feeling to be agressive.

Vince I swore you, I have no clue whats wrong or going on here? Fot sure, I`m a bad boy but not agressive! Please feel free to call me any time over my mobil and lets talk about it. I`m realy a peace loving man and I can`t live with bad vibrations.

Here is my mobil:
    +49 170-1647222

Best Regards

23. vince308

vince308 Formula 3

May 23, 2003
    belgium
    Full Name:
    vincent

24. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    Hey guys !!! Goodmorning !!!

What's going on?? Is everybody a little bit pissed because of the bad weather or do you have problems with the lady of the house again??? :D :D

Joren REMANS

25. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    A little misunderstanding I'm affraid...
    Everything's fine now I guess :)