Hope y'all got a drive in today | FerrariChat

Hope y'all got a drive in today

Discussion in 'Texas' started by GrigioGuy, Mar 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    What a great day! Got the car back together and gave it a real good test run today. Hit some of the back roads near Denton. Had a lot of fun, and even saw a silver 360 on 407.

Life is good :)

2. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Sounds great Tillman. Are you coming over to the Autocross? if you don't run just by to watch or geta ride a long.

3. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    No, I got to go help my dad change an oxygen sensor and EGR valve on his pickup. Good luck to you in your new class.

4. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    I drove from my house to Jano's shop. The car is going to be spending a few days at the spa.

Jano, you've got a PM.

5. icars

icars Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2002
    Plano Texas
    Full Name:
    Rodney Haas
    Marci and I drove all over the place dropped her Maserati @ Shadetree then hit the rode to map out the "Rally to the Ranch" the first weekend in May. Drove one route then doubled back on another which turned out to be much nicer. Should be a nice drive.

Rodney

6. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    I put about 500 miles on my Murci today. I havent driven her all month. I took her up to Nacogdoches to visit my grandma and grandpa. 59 is a very fun freeway to drive on, except through the Kingwood area. Good day though.