Fantastic Experience At RTGT Service | FerrariChat

Fantastic Experience At RTGT Service

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by StoryBook, Mar 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Took my 02' spyder down to RTGT for 5K service last week. I currently have 3600 miles on the spyder...........The service manager, Kelly Brown, gave me a quote of ~$800 for the yearly fluid change or ~$1800 for the full 5K service with the corresponding stamping of the service booklet. I elected to get the full 5K service since I am going to drive the heck out of the spyder this summer:) I also had the pos battery replaced with the interstate battery and my pia check engine light taken care of hopefully for good.

To my surprise, when I spoke with Kelly this morning, the total bill came to $1600..........With all the horror stories that you hear about F car dealership service facilities (I won't name any here) it sure was nice to be treated with courtesy and respect, let alone being charged less than what was quoted! Kelly went out of his way to explain the pros and cons of any decision that I wanted and was going to make. What a professional! This sounds like a frickin ebay feedback..............but I would highly recommend RTGT for any service related items on any F car. My 575M is next.

2. shelbee

shelbee Guest

Thanks KZ,

My spider just hit 4000 miles, waiting 1000 more miles to go. I will definitely take my both cars there.

3. Scotty

Scotty F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Scotty Ferrari
    I think the service department is great. Kelly is very responsive, things usually cost less than he quotes, and he does not push extra services. I had the 5K service on my 360 coupe, and we discussed all the usual things (fluid flushes and changes, etc.) and we picked an assortment that seemed to be appropriate. Couldn't be better.

4. mw575

mw575 F1 Rookie

May 30, 2001
    Lake Oswego,Or
    Full Name:
    Martin J Weiner,M.D.
    Glad you had a good experience,Kuzi, in MY home base.
    Having a ball down here in Montecito with the 575.Back home early April.
    Regards to all the NW chatters.

5. shelbee

shelbee Guest

Are they thinking of relocating to Seattle??

6. shelbee

shelbee Guest

Marty we will have an olympic drive in July, should meet us there 7/17 to Ocean Shores. Details in upcoming April newletter