Quote of the day | FerrariChat

Quote of the day

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by mondial86, Mar 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mondial86

mondial86 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    David Holmes
    I need to set this up a bit ,I got a ride up to Ferrari of new England from a f chat friend Abarthracer ,to pick up my 355 ,and we met the ever present mr. doody anouthe f chat guy.We took off to see a 355 for anouther f chater slag328 to look at the 355 he (slag328) was intersted in buying.
    After looking at the 355 and lots of outher cool cas at Hatch and Sons,I gave the keys to my 355 to my friend Abarthracer to drive us back to Ferrari Of New Eangland,this was not easy for me to do ,,,,,but ,,,,, after 10 miles on back roads we came up to the entrance ramp to rt.128 ,it is a down hill sweeper and my friend did the right thing ,,,,he got on it good and hard at tripple digit speed ,he looked at me and said "WOW THAT WAS LIKE F---ING A NEW WOMAN" that was the quote of the day ------doody your 550 is sick!!
    DAVID

2. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Doody is a dangerous man! Stay away from him! Hide your wives and children! :D

--Dan

3. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Damn, Doody really does exist. I thought he was just Legend!

4. mondial86

mondial86 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    David Holmes
    want to see him dancing ??? look at new eanglant thread "some of us were out driving today)
    DAVID