HK Ferrarichat Meet | FerrariChat

HK Ferrarichat Meet

Discussion in 'Asia' started by hk328, Mar 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hk328

hk328 Rookie

Nov 14, 2003
    All Ferrarichatters in HK, why not meet one Sunday morning, say ShekO beach for breakfast. If its fine this Sunday I'll be there at 8am

2. Onlinesys

Onlinesys Formula Junior

May 1, 2002
    Hong Kong
    Hi HK328,

I am sure Peter(Bubba) and myself (Onlinesys) should be around. Not sure Steve(forget his F-chat ID) could wake up and Chris (Asiabond) had just sold his 348.

Send me an email for further arrangement.

Cheers

3. bubba

bubba Formula 3

May 8, 2002
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    PPPP
    I would love to join this Sunday, but if my stupid flu doesn't go away soon, I may not be able to go. Sigh....

4. hk328

hk328 Rookie

Nov 14, 2003

I too have a cold and weather forcast is not great for Sunday, but still intend to have breakfast at Chinese restaurant, second on the right just past bus terminus at ShekO. This Sunday 8am.

If its raining then another weekend.

5. Onlinesys

Onlinesys Formula Junior

May 1, 2002
    Hong Kong
    Too bad to hear you guys didn't feel right. Anyway, see you guys on Sunday morning.

6. ltjng

ltjng Rookie

May 14, 2003
    Singapore, Sydney
    Full Name:
    Jackie
    I would love to join you guys as well, but there will be a morning drive at 6am same day to Lok Geng already. See if you guys wanna join us there as we got about 8 cars on the day.

keep me inform for later meetings or functions.

7. bubba

bubba Formula 3

May 8, 2002
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    PPPP
    Aye....6AM is too early...need my zzzz's. Maybe next time. I plan to go to Shek O though.

8. ltjng

ltjng Rookie

May 14, 2003
    Singapore, Sydney
    Full Name:
    Jackie
    Hi, Budda

Just back from the drive this morning. How's your day at Shek O? I gotta join you guys next time!!

Jackie

9. hk328

hk328 Rookie

Nov 14, 2003
    Good to catch up with you all last Sunday morning. Sorry I had to leave early but had another appointment at 09.30.

By my count there were 9 Ferrari's and 1 Pagini Zonda in attendance or just down at the beach for a drive.

Perhaps again on 4th April someone can suggest an alternative location to meet!

10. ltjng

ltjng Rookie

May 14, 2003
    Singapore, Sydney
    Full Name:
    Jackie

Count me in for next gathering mate! I am new to Ferrari world, wanna meet some real F-car enthusiast here.

11. bubba

bubba Formula 3

May 8, 2002
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    PPPP
    Jackie, the drive to Shek O was a normal state of affair. I was running a bit late, so I drove in alone. HK328 (aka David) and Ming, along with a few other morning drive buddies were there already.

You are always welcome to join us. Just PM me with your email or mobile number, and I will let you know. Since you are coming out from Tung Chung, you and I can probably hook up somewhere near Tsing Yi and drive to the designated gathering spot.

David, I am not sure about April 4 for myself. April is a busy month, so I probably have to miss some Sunday drives. Heck, we can try some PM drives on Saturdays or something..