Only in India. | FerrariChat

Only in India.

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by F40, Mar 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO

2. formula1joe

formula1joe Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Joe Bennett

That seems completely rational to me. Just about as rational as martians coming to town and showing us how to correctly use the plutonium b22 extractor.

3. udalmia

udalmia Guest

man im from india and i can tell you that sort of **** does not happen.. its like one in a billion cases, every country has those... hate the picture the media portrays

4. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    I am from next door and we hear about it all the time. ;) Just kidding around.

5. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Hey that's not as bad as Boulder. A marriage license was issued to a man and his horse here in the 80's. I say "his" horse, but that may get me in trouble here. The Boulder City Council has passed a resolution that we do not "own" our dogs, we are merely their "guardians". The s*#@ they pass off as city business here................

6. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Marvin the Martian is giving lectures across the country, and has a fashion week too. See the thread regarding this. :)

--Dan

7. Ontogenetik

Ontogenetik Karting

Nov 2, 2003

No less rational than westerners beeping the horns when stuck in a traffic jam.

8. Tennlee

Tennlee Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2002
    Great Smoky Mountains

Say... anyone seen the detonator?

9. Evolved

Evolved F1 Veteran

Nov 5, 2003
    Living 10 miles from the West Virginia border you get this kind of stuff in the newspaper all the time.