Some of Us were out driving today! | FerrariChat

Some of Us were out driving today!

Discussion in 'New England' started by abarthracer, Mar 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. abarthracer

abarthracer Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Falmouth, Cape Cod
    Full Name:
    david S.
    Doody, David, Dave took advantage of the weather being above freezing and took a ride to FoNE to pick up David's gorgeous 355. And look who show's up, but Dood! So of course we had to take a ride to Hatch&Sons to look at more Eye candy! All in all a good day. I have attached a few pics of the shop at FoNE. Absolutely gorgeous.
    David(#2)

2. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    hey - you two jokers really ought to get some front license plates on those things ;)

i look like i'm in the middle of some interpretive dance :)

good to see you guys!

doody.

3. abarthracer

Dec 6, 2003
    Falmouth, Cape Cod
    Full Name:
    david S.
    Yea, but look at Holmes all bent over from contorting himself into a car obviously too small. Why do you always see 400lb people in Honda Civic's?

4. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    I like the red exhaust hoses in the pics from FONE. Nice touch!

5. abarthracer

Dec 6, 2003
    Falmouth, Cape Cod
    Full Name:
    david S.
    Yea, but look at Holmes all bent over from contorting himself into a car obviously too small. Why do you always see 400lb people in Honda Civic's?

6. mondial86

mondial86 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    David Holmes
    I don't know where my hair went ,,,,I am now BALD. Thank you DAVID for the ride up ,,,and doody as I said in anouther thread (QUOTE OF THE DAY) your 550 is sickkkkkkk!!!!!
    DAVID

7. abarthracer

Dec 6, 2003
    Falmouth, Cape Cod
    Full Name:
    david S.
    As I told another freind of mine today, "at least you had while you needed it!"

8. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Take away the gas-pump, and I see a chicken flapping its wings? Pukoock. Ahem. :D

--Dan

9. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    abarthracer - you should put that pic up in the main forum as a "caption contest". between my gyrations and mondial86's contortions i bet some folks could come up with some funny stuff.

not that i NEED to be the brunt of countless jokes, but i'm willing to take one for the team now and then. i can dish it out, so it's only fair :)

cluck cluck cluck!

doody!

10. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Actually, us 550 guys know this dance well. It's called why doesn't the damn gas noozle fit right!

ps Sure looks cold.

11. abarthracer

Dec 6, 2003
    Falmouth, Cape Cod
    Full Name:
    david S.
    As I told another freind of mine today, "at least you had while you needed it!"

12. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    Actually I was just thinking you look a little uh.. 'limp wristed' in that pic ;) Feeling a bit dainty with the 550?

"Oh GAWD I cawn't beweeeeve he's making ME pump gas in this thort of weather.. don't you know what the cold duth to my skin??"

As for the other guy.. let's just say he looks like he's coming home from the proctologist's office................ :)

-R