Ferrari Enzo for under £500! | FerrariChat

Ferrari Enzo for under £500!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by hedge, Mar 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
    Chaps,

My parents have launched a new venture and this is a shameless plug, as it is very apt for this board and I thought you may enjoy it..

..Branded as www.CarManiaForKids.co.uk they are currently exhibiting at the Ideal Home Exhibition in Earls Court, London, and selling licensed pedal and electric cars for children, which includes the Ferrari Barchetta, 360 Spyder, and of course the Enzo!!

All the cars are available in electric or pedal versions, and although you may have seen some of them around before, my folks are able to boast the largest range in the country from a single source, and are very competitive.

There are special offers on for the duration of the show, normally applicable only to show-goers, however if you fancy a baby version then quote f-chat when you order and the discounts will apply to you.

Check their site on www.carmaniaforkids.co.uk or see them at Earls Court until 4th April.

Here are some pics:

2. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
  3. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
  4. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
    Check them out on www.carmaniaforkids.co.uk and don't forget to quote f-chat when you order to get the show discount!

Go on..you know you want to!!

5. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
    Should have mentioned they alse have electric powered jeeps for 2 kids, and the £500ish is for the electric powered ENZO, which is the top of the range (of course). The pedal version is under £300, and the other cars range from £130ish upwards.

The 360 spyder is brilliant. I didn't fit sadly.

6. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
    #12 hedge, Mar 23, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    Mark

I'd love to buy one for my son, but he's just about to turn 1, so a bit too young for it. But at least I know where to come when becomes of age to own his own Ferrari!

BTW what is the starting age for the electric versions?

8. Uonlyhave2seats

Uonlyhave2seats Karting

Feb 25, 2004
    South East, UK
    Full Name:
    Tone
    My little boy is now 2.25 and drives the electric version rather well. He had it since he was 1.5 but just used to sit in it and make engine noises. With lots of training he was driving it just about on his 2nd birthday. :)

I believe the company I bought it from were the importers. Deals could be done.

9. CalGTS

CalGTS Karting

Jan 18, 2004
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Chris Leigh
    so you could allmost say he'd driven a ferrari before he could walk, lol fantastic

love the cars..but i think i'm to old to buy one for myself, and i don't have any kids, damm

10. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't have kids, but it might be worth thinking about it!

Nah, maybe not......

11. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
    That's a top effort! They actually sold one to a couple at the show for their 6 month old baby!! They sat him in it and apparently he was rather cute..he'll be pulling all the girls at nursery in a few years!