fisichella sucks | FerrariChat

fisichella sucks

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by ross, Mar 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    i have been a huge fan of fisi since i first saw him with the f3000 race at monaco in 94. saw him at dinner that night and had a nice chat - he's a really nice guy. i have been rooting for him ever since.
    every year i place a small wager on him, and this year is no different. but what is he thinking about ???!!!! can't qualify higher than massa??? can't beat him in the race??? can't get higher than 12th without people dropping out???

geez, and they are driving essentially last years ferrari ??!! i give up !

does anybody have anything to say in his defense?

2. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Well the 04 Suber is dimensionaly similar to the F2003-GA and it was mentioned that Sauber are not running the newer spec Bridgestone tires yet the tires they are running are esentialy 03 tires.

On the bright side all 4 Ferrari Type 053 engines were running at the end and 3 of them took home points so that is a plus.

3. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    I'm a big fan of Fisi since he started and I remember in 1998-2000 when he was with Benetton Playlife he got 6 podiums. Last year ..yes he won his first GP ...and damn you can't imagine how happy I was.

Everywhere I read , people write how good Fisichella is and once I read an article saying Fisichella is as talented than M. Schumacher or better.
    Well its true Fisichella is very talented...Last year with Jordan he was always in front of Firman and sometimes in qualifying he did better than some Jaguars or Toyota.

Now as for this year....Nothing spectacular ..
    Massa did a better job than him until now.
    Seriously if he doesn't wake up, he can forget about getting a seat at Williams for next year or getting a Ferrari seat in 2006.

The only good thing for Fisi right now....there's 16 races left.

4. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    I've always said Fisi sucked ... now finally you guys are agreeing with me ;)

Fisi is another 'no balls' tourer that is not prepared to race ... and the more drivers we have like this on the grid the more F1 suffers. The lack of real drivers is the real reason F1 is not as exciting as it used to be IMO.

Pete

5. Bertus

Bertus Formula 3

Mar 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bert S
    I always had sympathy for Fisichella
    but he indeed doesn't meet the expectations that many people have about him.
    Last year in Brazil, i was really glad to see him win even with the bizar conditions his win was in.
    Unfortunately it is the only way that a pilot from a lesser team can win a GP
    because they don't compete with equal arms.
    I hope that the sauber will be reliable throughout the 2004 season and that he and Massa will score many points.
    after all it's a Ferrari they are racing with ;)