"There is only one Ferrari, and this isn't it" | Page 4 | FerrariChat

"There is only one Ferrari, and this isn't it"

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by t88power, Nov 17, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ken

Ken F1 World Champ

Oct 19, 2001
    Arlington Heights IL
    Full Name:
    Kenneth
    I bet if the 360 had a bull on it, Allan would say it's better than any Ferrari ever made.

2. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Gallardo design = poop

3. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    That is the dumbest statement out of your mouth yet. How can you be sure that Gt2 will beat a Murcielago on a track? Id say, that on a tight, narrow twisty track, maybe it could. On a wider track, with some straights, maybe it cant. In acceleration, it cannot.

Oh, and please, yes you are Mario Andretti and you will whip my ass in my Lambo on a track! LOL Keep dreaming.

4. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

Only thing that needs to happen is Schumacker to go Bye Bye! Then Ferrari can say BYE Bye to F1 also.

5. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    As i said, so it is ok, for you guys to compare NEW Ferrari designs to old Lamborghini designs, as you always do here, but not vice versa?

6. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

Hmmm really? Than why do i say id have to drive a 360 Stradale before i made up my mind on the Gallardo?

7. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

8. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I have never compared new Ferrari designs to old Lambo designs.

9. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Countach = Kit Car Spaceship

10. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    360=boring bomb

11. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

Sure you have. Always comparing a 360 on track, to a Diablo. Diablo was designed in the late 80's early 90's, 360 late 90's.

12. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Sorry, but you've got me mixed up with someone else. I'm not a big fan of the Diablo, but there's no point in comparing it to a 360. They are 2 completely different vehicles, depending on personal preference. What we are comparing is apples to apples, 360 to Gallardo. Unquestionably direct competitors. The Diablo and 360 is apples to oranges.

13. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA

Actually, it's a shortnose Ferrari 275 GTB. Nice try though.

14. Jeru

Jeru Karting

Nov 16, 2003
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    Allan you are an idiot. Learn to drive something other than the stoplight Grand Prix. Then come see me with your Diablo, it looks like the wedge I stick under my door to hold it open. I think you have 360 envy and are tired of your 3 model old, pre-Audi construction Lambo. I'll keep my 996 and 360 you keep your door wedge. Allan is one of those guys who buys car's for the attention it gets him, rather than the way it preforms.

Sorry excuse for an enthusiast. Sad, really sad.

Again, your feeble hamster brain can only come up with verbal diahreah.
    come on, lets hear some more stupid ass coments. I love bashing your dumb ass. Bottom Feeder.

15. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

Actually i bought my car for its performance and its looks, not for attention. You can keep your 996 (thats a horrible excuse for a Porsche btw) and your butt ugly girlie 360.

16. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Oh and Jeru, talk about the pot calling the keetle black, ive seen those gay ass vids you have posted on your site. Looks like you do alittle drag race type racing yourself. I wouldnt show those vids to too many people though... talk about a slow turd. lol

17. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion

So you can predict the future ?

And maybe you can tell me why MB and BMW have been losing against Ferrari for the past...2...3...no..4 years ? Im sure they have enough financial resources to "obviously oust Ferrari off the throne" and yet.

If the R8 won every race its not only because AUdi made a great car but also because they had no real competitors.

18. amenasce

Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion

Diablo GT not SV. The SV is slower than a 360/550 around that track.

19. amenasce

Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion

Stop dreaming. No way a 1978 Countach can keep up with a 360, even in acceleration. That gearbox is way to slow.

20. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert

I bet you that the 360 would attrack WAY MORE attention than that piece of crap Countach.

21. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    #96 Hubert, Nov 18, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    "... the Countach isn't the worst car I've ever driven... I have been in a Nissan Micra..."
    "... rear visibility is so God aweful, Brooke Shields could be sun bathing on the engine cover, and I'd be none the wiser..."

Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear

Nissan Micra:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

22. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Allan, please save your standard "Har-de-har-har, that coming from a Saab owner, har-de-har-har." And that applies anytime, anyplace for any of your hollow replies to other FerrariChat members who drive whatever they do.

I'll tell you straight-up, Lamboy - I had quite a bit of dough at one time, and I earned every bit of it. Suffice it to say, I'd own several Ferraris were it not for malice aforethought on the part of another individual. You have absolutely no idea how or why I came to be driving this POS. I started my life over with $10 in my pocket, a far cry from the nearly $250,000 (1987 dollars) in cash and property I had only days before. The Opportunity Cost is beyond measure. Anybody wants to read my all-too-real nightmare, can ask for a thorough summary via email or PM.

...any Ferrari? Including the ones that sell for millions of dollars? Will there ever be a Lamborghini trading hands for millions of dollars?

Spotlight?
    Ferrari is not about spotlights, Lamborghini is. No matter how many times one (such as you) states they bought a Diablo SV, Countach or any successor for it's performance - it still comes back to image hang-ups such as yours. A Ferrari is like a lady who possesses classic beauty, while a Lamborghini is like an overly-made-up prostitute. The prostitute named Lamborghini is under the streetlight, and draws attention any way she can. The classic beauty named Ferrari simply bats it's eyes.

Ferrari is the gold standard of street cars produced by manufacturers whose first criteria is to win races. That said, it is the gold standard for F-1, as well.

Consider yourself fortunate that you are where you are and drive what you do, but do yourself and everyone whose path you cross a favor - the next time you walk home from the church you purportedly attend, try to remember to apply some of the basic underpinnings of "Lust of the eye, lust of the flesh, pride of life" to your boastful self. After all is said and done, I consider myself fortunate not to be in your shoes, as I'd rather drive a POS or walk than have your attitude.

There is only one Lamborghini-Chat, and this ain't it. Save the trash-talking for that board. This is FerrariChat, The Online Ferrari Community, and you have regained the title from Gary Green as it's Village Idiot. Next time a discussion is taking place about Lamborghini in FerrariChat, don't say a goddamned word. You'll see a fair and balanced approach by members other than yourself towards Lamborghini, who don't resort to trashing. But the moment you weigh in with derogatory comments ad nauseum about the very focus of this website and take swipes at the members of this board and their focus, if not their vehicles, count on yourself and/or the marque you so dearly love to be the target of disparaging comments.

23. Jeru

Jeru Karting

Nov 16, 2003
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    #98 Jeru, Nov 18, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I dont waste my time drag racing Civics like I'm sure you do. Yeah I speed, and drive this **** out of my cars. That dosent excuse the fact your a loser who posts anti-Ferrari posts on a board called Ferrari Chat??

Obviously a fat loser who has nothing better to do with his time than gain attention from anonymous people. Gay ass vids? That is your opinion. It's nice to know I have found a fan in you. I will sign an 8x10 for you.

See Allan and I actually had some good conversations on a board called Rallyfreak. I know this is hard to believe, but he used to be informative and helpful to alot of the board members. Somewhere between this board and the last, his ego took over and he became the messiah of Lamborghini, spreading the word of the Lambo to the unfortunate Ferrari lovers (us). I am suprised he dosent hand out flyers in the park. LOL

The gray hair has set in full throttle and Allan has become slow, fat, and bitter. Can't get over 100mph in Maui can you? ....boo fu**in hoo....

So a 911 is a horrible excuse for a Porsche eh? You only prove what an Idiot you are with a statement like that. 50 years for 911, so I guess Porsche may be doing somthing right.

Actually I'll let the others decide. Is this a piece of **** for a daily driver?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

24. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Very, very nice. I'll take that over a Lamborghini Whore di Attenzione any day.

25. scott63

scott63 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    We all have our opinions on what we like and what we do not like. The marketplace has spoken and Ferrari wins. The waiting list for a 360 is 2 years for a coupe and 3 years for a spyder. I can walk into several Lambo dealerships and drive away in a Gallardo. If the car was so good, you wouldn't be able to get one....