London based 355 owner looking for help! | FerrariChat

London based 355 owner looking for help!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by felix66, Mar 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. felix66

felix66 Karting

Feb 21, 2004
    London
    Hi all

am hoping someone may be able to help?

I have sourced some wheels for my 355 from an LA based garage. Problem is, they don't want to fill in the customs forms (since they say it takes to long) and I am therefore struggling to get them sent to me in the UK.

Q: Is there anyone willing to take delivery of the wheels locally and then sending them on via UPS? I will pay all the shipping plus $100 for anyone willing to fill in the customs forms and then making sure UPS collect.

Could pay by paypal if it helps?

anyone??

thanks in advance

2. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Tell the guy to send you the forms and you'll fill them out for him. Maybe it's possible to get them online. It seems weird that the guy won't take the time to do this for you. I can't imagine it's that much work.

Let me know if this will work for you in any way?

Scott

3. felix66

felix66 Karting

Feb 21, 2004
    London
    Thanks Scott

Its no work at all but he said its too much effort - other items I have had shipped normally come with the senders address, a one line description and a value!

He obviously wants a quiet life. I have emailed him to see if he will send the forms.

Thanks

4. lovespeed

lovespeed Karting

Dec 29, 2003
    at the track
    Full Name:
    Gene Agatep
    felix66

i private e-mailed you my contact info.

i am near LA international airport.

I would gladly assist you in getting you your wheels.

Gene