FREE: 308GTS QV Exhaust. Also cheap rims/tires + more. | FerrariChat

FREE: 308GTS QV Exhaust. Also cheap rims/tires + more.

Discussion in 'New England' started by enjoythemusic, Mar 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Posted here as i DO NOT want to ship any of this. Been cleaning out my basement and just tired of this stuff. Get it the heck out of here!!!!!

No cash, you carry original Ansa exhaust. Tired of seeing it in my basement. Looks in good condition, includes chrome ends, probably has about 35k miles on it. If no one wants it she will hit the land fill or i'll spray paint it red and make some lawn ornament out of it to party with my garden Gnomes.

Does anyone want original metric tires/rims in very good condition? Got a set of those here and am tired of seeing them, but will have to ask low $$$. Whatever is market value -xx% i guess. WILL NOT SHIP. This DOES NOT include the spare!!!

Anyone need a lighter assembly or a set of good condition (but crappy IMHO) stock plastic pedal covers? License plate light assemblies? Those round light things on the dash? The round red lights on side of door when you open it...

Maybe i'll just save all the other stuff (yes, there is more) for whom ever dares come here to grab. The list would be long, and frankly am too tired to post it all (and DO NOT PM me or ask here for specific parts). You come here, sift through the crap, er um, i mean stuff i don't want and you get free (or nearly so) stuff.

NOTE: Verell already claimed the stock fuse boxes and all the original light assemblies EXCEPT License plate lights and interior dome light.

ALSO: The stock Koni shocks and coils will be up for grabs in about 30 days. They all work and are fine, but am upgrading. If no one wants them will let KTR dump 'em in the trash bin.

Enjoy the Walk,

Steven R. Rochlin

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Well darn, buddy I was in my pedal box over the weekend and noticed my clutch pedal pad was about worn out! Drop just those two to me!

Did you get metal ones??

Speedy"Down by the tracks"308

3. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Actually that Ansa is probably quieter than mine too.

Did you go with Tubi??

4. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    Steven,
    I sent you an e-mail. Might be interested in some of that stuff!

Birdman

5. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Speedy and Bird,

Speedy, have two plastic pedal covers and they are yours. The car came with OMP (same as used in Challenge cars) and i went and bought new OMPs. So TECHNICALLY i also have an extra set of OMP pedals. They are not as pretty as the ones offered by the vendors here, but they DO make a good difference. Come and get 'em. Personally, the stock plastic are CRAP!!!!! Use the OMP pedals. As for the exhaust now on her, it is a custom job.

Birdman, the exhaust is all yours as i got your e-mail earlier. Come and get it.

BTW: i also have the original HEADLIGHT bulbs and don't need those either as the 308 here has been converted to Xenon :)

Enjoy the Walk,

Steven R. Rochlin

6. abarthracer

abarthracer Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Falmouth, Cape Cod
    Full Name:
    david S.
    Hey Steve, what are you looking to get out of the wheels and tires? And I could probably go for the other set of pedals. Thanks
    David

7. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    David,

Not a clue what present market value is for the tires/rims. Anyone know? Whatever it is, i WILL undercut it by a good amount. As for the pedals, i assume you mean the OMP (gas/brake/clutch set)? New they are like $30 or so, they are free for the taking. It follows my "No Cash And Carry" policy :)

Enjoy the Walk,

Steven R. Rochlin

8. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    Steven,
    Put me down for the dome light, mine has a crack.
    Wanted the ANSA for a long term spare, but sounds like it's taken. If not, I'll grab it.

Put me down for the shocks & springs. Will give me cores for a rebuild. May tackle the rebuild myself.

Appreciatively,
    Verell

9. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Verell,

Dome light is yours, it is in EXCELLENT condition but i wanted a new one to complete "EVERYTHING" being new. The ANSA is birdmans, but am sure you too can work it out if need be. Odds are you can pick up the old springs/shocks at KTR during the Dyno day. nJoy my friend :)

Enjoy the Walk,

Steven R. Rochlin

10. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Hi Guys,

Ok, Rex claimed the small round door red things.

WARNING:

You all want this stuff but NO ONE has made arrangements to pick any of it up. i truly do want it OUT of here soon.

Thank you :)

Steven

11. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    Will be back in town on 5 APR, make arangements to come & pickup my stuff.

Jonathan,
    I could also pickup your muffler & you could just come by my place. to pick it up.

Rex,
    Same for your red door lights.

'Gards,
    Verell

12. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Verell,

Sounds like a great plan :)

Steven

13. speedingpenguin

speedingpenguin Karting

Apr 6, 2004
    if you still have the exhaust system i might be able to get it out of your way. I've got a friend who needs to replace the exhaust system in his 308 but doesnt have much dough to be buying a new one for....pretty much if it works he'll be interested. Lemme know if you still have it and what part of NH are you in?

14. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Hi and NOTICE FOR EVERYONE,

Birdman, followed by Verell have claimed the exhaust system.

EVERYONE: Here is an idea. AFTER the dyno day on May 1 those of you who want/have claimed goodies drive to my place and grab your stash. Why? Because my car will also be coming home after a completely new suspension and other bits that day and would enjoy having cars both ahead and behind me.

Sounds good????

15. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    Sounds like a plan to me. My car will barely get warmed up driving to KTR, so a fun run up to NH is just what's needed.

Hmm,
    Will everything fit in the back? The springs & shocks take up a fair amount of space...

16. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Verell,

Is Birdman coming too? Will also have Klaus, a gentleman who works for KTR with his car. i am ALSO bringing the 308 home as well. So if it is just me, you and Klaus that is three cars. Add Birdman and we have four. If others want to join us and go through my box of crap... i meant stuff, so be it.

17. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    Birdman is in the Philipines making a film for Nat'l Geographic - filming (what else) sharks...

He won't be back until this weekend.

Last I heard frm him he was planning to make KTR,
    but don't know about him making the drive afterward.
    A lot could depend on the time the drive occurrs.

18. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Verell,

The event ends at around 430 or so, so the drive to my place would be soon thereafter. You guys CAN come here NOW, i mean RIGHT NOW or this week or... Stop on by and pick 'em up :)

19. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    Hi Steve,
    Back from the Philippines! Man, that flight SUCKS!

I have to attend an event in Worcester after the dyno day, so I won't be able to carpool. Perhaps I can con Verell into picking up the loot!

See you guys there!

Birdman

20. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Birdman,

Sound cool with me. No worries. It is the exhaust that you want that is BIG, the rest are small bits.

21. 308nut

308nut Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 22, 2002
    NOLA/Covington
    Full Name:
    Wade
    Stevin I will take eveything that is not spoken for. Just let me know where to pick it up

Wade

22. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Wade,

My goal is to help those who actually NEED these parts. Tp pick them up, AFTER the Dyno Day on May 1 there is a caravan of sorts to my home. See you at Dyno Day :)

23. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    Pls make sure KTR is keeping the old springs &shocks for me. Don't want them to get accidently tossed.

24. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    They always seem to keep ALL parts for me to inspect.