308 GT4 trim | FerrariChat

308 GT4 trim

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Doug, Mar 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doug

Doug Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Doug
    My newly purchased GT4 is missing the rear window trim piece. I assume it is like a rubber weatherstrip. The window is in tight with the seal, but the trim is missing. Is it a standard type of molding that can be sourced at most places, or is it unique to the car. It appears that a simple "U" shape would fit. Any profile pics to help source it?
    Also, the Dino308GT4 badge had been removed because the D is broken/missing. I am having trouble finding this emblem. I guess I can cut it off before the 3 and have it say 308GT4?Anyone have an extra or know where to get one?

2. Jay GT4

Jay GT4 F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2001
    La mamma dei fessi
    Full Name:
    e sempre incinta
    Ferrari UK for both items. Also try Trutlands. There was a guy on ebay selling Ferrari emblems pretty reasonable.

3. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    The Dino GT4 emblem from FofUK is slightly different than the original (original is a casting, it's tall and has a brushed finish. The one from FofUK is flat, laser-cut and is chromed. But I will add, that the one from FofUK is very well-made and the chrome finish is so much nicer than the original). Not expensive either.