chaa's V12 twin turbo work car.Bentley Gt | FerrariChat

chaa's V12 twin turbo work car.Bentley Gt

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by chaa, Mar 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    We have had it for a week with only 3 in the UK,the other two are footballers.Its the fastest thing i have driven and forced to drive it every day looking after the boss. It one of them Bentley GTs with the Breitling clock, its i fact a W12 twin turbo, i have been putting it through its paces,J turns, U turns ect, realy hammering it.They are not in the UK until two weeks. I have been trying to post pics but it says my files are to big. Tony offerd to post them for me if i maild them to him, but i neen his email address if you there Tony. Who on line now who can help me.

2. Davey S1

Davey S1 Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Cardiff, Wales
    Full Name:
    David
    Nice motor Chaa but I think I would have hung on for a DB9 although that is only a 2 seater.

Is there much room in the back of the Bentley?

Sorry not much good at IT so cant help with the pictures but hopefully someone else can.

I heard Bentley had loaned about 12 GT's to various people (Posh being one) for PR purposes

3. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Alot of the cars are not in this country but at there Villas, but anyway. The car does have very good room in the rear, better so than CLKs. Tony has my pic now so will post them on main forum. The thing is with my boss he likes to be the first and no doubt he will have the DB9 aswell. Pics going to be on main forum.

4. Badapple

Badapple Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2003
    West London
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Charlie
    I'll have a go if you want. [email protected]
    Are you sure there aren't more around cause I saw 2 @ virginia waters about a month back.
    A friends father was meant to be reaaly high on the list, but he hasn't had his yet.

Phil

5. Badapple

Badapple Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2003
    West London
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Davey,
    Enjoying the 456 then?

Phil

6. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Badapple it could be that the ones you saw might have been the loaned ones i dont know. The Boss bought this one last week so its his. If there are more than 12 in the UK he may be p*ssd,so i wont tell him, and if any one does tell him and upset him..........sh*t ill have to deal with it for him. LOL!!

7. Klint

Klint Karting

Dec 7, 2003
    Isle of Man, British Isles
    Full Name:
    Clint
    Chaa,

Thanks for your Views on the Bentley GT, I think you would find a few more than three GTs in the UK.

www.williamloughran.co.uk has a few under the Bentley section of his site. ;)

There are quite a few more at international dealers across Europe.

Looking forward to the pics!

8. noony

noony F1 Veteran

Nov 25, 2003
    Seoul
    Full Name:
    Johnathan
    There must be more, I saw one in Maidenhead a few weeks ago...

9. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  10. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J
    #10 360CS, Mar 23, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Looks like me......abit

12. Davey S1

Davey S1 Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Cardiff, Wales
    Full Name:
    David

Hi Phil

Unfortunately only been out in it twice due to the weather. Had a blast to Newport and back and it is bloody quick. Need to put some proper miles on it though to really get the picture.

If the weather was nice I could have had it all day on Saturday as the folks were away but sods law it pi$$ed down most of the day.

I will try and put some pickkies up soon but is virtually identical to Dans, except its the auto.

13. Davey S1

Davey S1 Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Cardiff, Wales
    Full Name:
    David
    Chaa I thought you had to big to be a bodyguard??

(Only joking - please dont kill me if we ever meet)

14. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    #14 tonyh, Mar 23, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017