360 Modena Aftermarket Questions... | FerrariChat

360 Modena Aftermarket Questions...

Discussion in '360/430' started by advan24r, Mar 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. advan24r

advan24r Rookie

Mar 12, 2004
    Is it possible to retrofit DAYTONA seats into the Modena? How much do Daytona seats cost?

Also, where can I get a price quote for the Novitec wheels?

thanks!

2. advan24r

advan24r Rookie

Mar 12, 2004

Is it only CEC that carries Novitec!? Is there any other shops that may carry their parts under grey market. CEC is a rip off. I know that because I own a E46 M3 that I can get AC Schnitzer parts at ALOT cheaper price than CEC (although CEC is the AC Schnitzer Authorized Distributor).

3. Jon@Tezta

Jon@Tezta Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2003
    Hong Kong / Jakarta
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    Is Novitec a reputable Ferrari tuner?

4. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Yes.

5. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    #6 Buttuz4eva, Jul 26, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    the swap out is easy just throw the daytonas in plain and simple daytonas are 5,200 per seat the sport seats are 8,200 per seat I have a beautiful pair of daytonas for a amazing cheep price.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. rscholl

rscholl Formula Junior

Dec 4, 2003
    Houston,TX
    For Novitec wheels check out wheelsperformance.com. I don't know how their prices compare to cec, but they are a novitec dealer supposedly.

7. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    Meridian Automotive in Los Angeles has one of the largest 360 aftermarket part selection in the US.

8. Andy@CDesign

Andy@CDesign Rookie

Jun 25, 2004
    Please visit our website at www.carrozzeriadesign.com. We are the Southern California dealer for Imola Racing and Miura Corse.

Imola Racing

9. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    i am sorry i must have gotten mixed up i went to FOLI today to pick my car up and they told me the sport seats are 5,200 and the daytonas are 8 gs is this right who knows the true cost of these seats if you were to buy them affter you have the car already?????????????????

10. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    They will probably be higher.

11. FerrariCF

FerrariCF Karting

Apr 14, 2004
    I remember having to look up the price for these seats for a customer a while back, they were REALLY expensive, like 14K a seat expensive, that was the electric daytona style seat. I'm not 100% sure if that was the price but it was in the area. They were made to order. 5-6 weeks time.

12. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    I will start off by appologizing on false numbers for the sport and daytonas my fault i listened to someone that was not 100% sure on the matter.

The basic seat that comes in the 360 is priced at 3,700 but each seat and that does not include the bracket rails witch are priced at 300 per bracket. So that makes it 8,600 for the set. WWWOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!

Next we have the next step up wich are the Sport Seats and these seats are race seats and have a carbon fiber backing. Retail price ??? 7,900 each plus brackets 8,500 so that means 17,000 for the pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY she - ite

Finally the "Daytonas" witch are more comfy have fancy inserts and piping and are electric are??????? with brackets they are 9,600 wich makes them
    ARE YOU READY 19,200 oOH mY **** iN GoD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO DEBATE THIS QUOTA PLESE LET IT BE KNOWN THIS INFO HAS COME STRAIGHT THROUGH ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if anyone is interested in trading there black sport seats for a beautiful pair of blk and red Daytonas let me know thanks.