Tobay caravan | FerrariChat

Tobay caravan

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by vpr klr, Mar 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vpr klr

vpr klr Rookie

Mar 23, 2004
    Hey im a member of the long Island bwm m5/ 911 turbo crew. We are meeting in millridge inn located in jericho at 11:30am. IF anyone is interested in joining for the drive down together please email me at [email protected]
    -Daniel

2. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Might be interested.
    Sam

3. norel350z

norel350z Rookie

Feb 7, 2004
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Brendan

The 350z club here on the island is meeting up prob at roosavelt field, but its not def, would be great if we could get both groups going together, maybe convince them to meet at millridge, most of us life closer to 106/107

4. vpr klr

vpr klr Rookie

Mar 23, 2004
    we allready have a large group I would rather just add a couple of cars instead of an entire group of cars to our caravan. Large groups = lots of attention and trouble.
    -Daniel

5. tifosi

tifosi F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Sep 5, 2001
    texas
    Full Name:
    Tom D
    watch the cops, they are waiting for you, all surrounding areas are looking to fill their quotas with tobay :)

6. Admirable

Admirable Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2003
    West Babylon
    Full Name:
    Bonnie
    ILL BE THERE!! I WILL, I WILL!!

7. vpr klr

vpr klr Rookie

Mar 23, 2004
    Ok well i got alot of private pm's........if anyone needs directions Pm me and I will give you my phone number and a better set of directions to the parking lot.
    -Daniel

8. vpr klr

vpr klr Rookie

Mar 23, 2004
    For anyone joining our caravan today take the LIE till exit 40, get off and go under the bridge, go straight and you will pass 5 traffic lights, turn right onto 106/107 hicksville, at that traffic light turn around and pull into the back of millridge in parking lot. I hope to see everyone today;)
    -Daniel
    cell 516 244 5392 call me if you get lost.

9. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    I used to live just a few miles from there. I have been in Florida for almost 11 years. The ONLY thing I miss about Long Island is the drive down to Jones Beach and Tobay. You can keep everything else!