Allan Lambo | FerrariChat

Allan Lambo

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by shelbee, Mar 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. shelbee

shelbee Guest

What does everyone think about his postings??

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i think he's a pompous, insulting, raving lunatic with nothing better to do than put down Ferraris; constructive criticism is one thing, but he and his sidekick do nothing but harbor ill will for this board and the marque...

What's even worse than Allan, himself, are the unctuous, unashamed followers he seems to have amassed; it seems that, merely because he (claims to) own a Diablo, 355, Lotus and is considering a Viper or a 996TT, he gains respect. People like Nibblesworth (another member i'm not particularly fond of) can be equally as insulting in some cases, but Nibblesworth seems to take the brunt of the blame... Why is that...? Because he doesn't own a Ferrari or Lamborghini...? Hmmmmmmm...

3. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Seriously, who cares? If you find him funny, view everyone of his posts. If he bothers you, don't read his posts. Either way, this is not a thread that shoud be in "Ferrari Discussion" or any other forum. Is this truly the best way to spend your time? There is learning and fun to be had, get on with it.

4. noony

noony F1 Veteran

Nov 25, 2003
    Seoul
    Full Name:
    Johnathan
    He is quite entertaining. Some guys keep saying ''Allan you're a f******* ass'' but then there was a thread with something like ''free Allan'' as the title when he was banned for a day. I appreciate that both He and Mako have calmed down, and I value their technical opinions. I also noticed Allan only torments those who call him out first. Except maybe when he makes fun of 308 owners.

5. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    For Christ's sake, how many threads are going to be about Allan???!!???

If you don't like what he has to say put him on "ignore". It is that simple.

6. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

claims to own a Diablo? Several board memebers here have ridden in, or have seen my cars.

As for you Carbon Mcdoodle, werent you voted the biggest troll of the board? Maybe you should go back to counting your NNO's on your wall.

7. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Hello Shelbee, lets see... I love what Allanlambo posts. His posts are very informative, very witty, and he doesnt take **** from anyone, including yourself.

8. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Oh and btw, whats this doing in this section? THIS SHOULD BE IN OFF TOPIC!!!!!

9. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    HAHA. You can't vote for yourself! There are...rules and stuff!

10. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    WHo makes the rules?

11. fj0

fj0 Karting

Mar 5, 2004
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Full Name:
    Mario B
    I do, and they're made to be broken, so go ahead Allan, I have not been here for long but those posts I've read from you are funny. :D

12. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I think his post's consist of letters that when formed together properly produce something we call words.

13. matkat

matkat Formula 3

Mar 18, 2003
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Dave McGuire
    Keep on posting Alan,I am also of the opinion if you don"t like what he posts knowone forces anyone else to read it,I had also noticed he only goes after those who think they can outsmart him but he has obviously has a much sharper wit than most people on here.As for saying that he criticises ferrari whenever he can,so what?what ever happened to the "USA Freedom of speech"?
    best regards
    Dave Mc

14. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Two words: OFF TOPIC

15. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    I wonder if this will turn into another poll trying to send me into banishment? Time to rally the troops!

As for critisizing Ferrari, hey i give critisizm where it is due.

16. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    for the love of pete......

if you don't like allan's posts, put him on your ignore list. that's what it's there for.

gimme a freakin' break, people. get your smelly, hairy butts back to work fer crissakes.

doody.

17. shelbee

shelbee Guest

Hi Ron, can you install "the spam" posting on the chat??

18. 355now350soon

355now350soon Karting

Mar 19, 2004
    I think he is OK. So what the guy likes Lambos better then the Ferraris. Maybe if Ferrari stopped dicking around with cars like 612 and 550 and made better cars like mid engine 12's or more 355/360 type of cars that can beat on Lambos he would change his mind. I love most Ferraris but fair is fair Ferraris are not alone at the top anymore. So just leave the guy be.
    Allan you are ok by me if it matters.

19. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    oddly enough, this is the main reason why I'm entertained with Alan's posts and respect the guy. not everyone must agree with everyone else on the board. not everyone needs to be lighthearted and enjoy all things Ferrari[only].

20. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    WHY IS EVERBODY ALWAYS PICKING ON ME? hahaha

21. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    I was on my way down to the garage to kick my 355, but decided not to after reading your post.

22. WFO_Racer

WFO_Racer Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Newport Beach Ca
    Hey Allan , planning on taking the family over ( Lanai )in the next few weeks keep hearing you guys are being pounded with rain . How bad is it ?

23. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Been raining everyday. It sucks. I have family here now and we're stuck inside the house.

24. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Karma is a funny thing!

DL

25. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002