Tuesday Joke | FerrariChat

Tuesday Joke

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by tonyh, Mar 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    An elderly couple met for a romp in the broom closet at the nursing home. They undressed and were about to screw, The woman decided to warn the man of her heart condition.
    "I should tell you, I have acute angina" she said.
    The man replied, "That's good because you have the ugliest f ucking breasts I ever seen!"

2. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    A couple are getting ready to out for a meal. The wife stands naked in front of the mirror naked looking at the reflection and say" Oh my god.... just look at me, I have grey hair coming....wrinkles on my face.... droopy tits and a fat arse," she tuts away.. shakes her head and looks at her husbanmd who is busy getting ready taking little notice of his wife in this state of distress. She looks him again and back at her reflection and mutters away to herself about her fat arse and droopy tits.
    "would you please just give me a compliment.... make me feel good make me feel atractive, say something to make me feel better,"
    He walks past her doing his tie and say" "f uck all wrong with your eye sight"

3. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    What do you get if you cross a poofter and a dinasour?

A megasore arse!!