Need feedback on Repair shop...ADT.. | FerrariChat

Need feedback on Repair shop...ADT..

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Edward 96GTS, Mar 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ADT, locted in Portland area does repairs on older Ferraris. Any feedback good or bad would be appreciated.
    Thank you.

2. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Correction, it's ATD(not ADT) on Main St in Portland.
    Ed

3. mw575

mw575 F1 Rookie

May 30, 2001
    Lake Oswego,Or
    Full Name:
    Martin J Weiner,M.D.
    Dick Guthrie owns the place and is a lovely guy who has probably 3 decades of experience working on the older F cars.Never had an older F car but many of the guys in the Portland area use him.

4. 4re gt4

4re gt4 Formula 3

Apr 23, 2002
    Roseburg, OR
    Full Name:
    Hans E. Hansen
    I've used him a bunch, Edward. Altho his shop tends to be full of older cars (V8 and V12), he also has manuals, etc. for later (at least to 355) cars as well. Straight shooter. Likes to do things 'by the book', uses authentic F-parts where possible, substitutes quality used or aftermarket if necessary. He recently replaced all the engine seals (I had no idea there were so many), water pump, belts, etc. on my ancient GT4. In the past he had overhauled the A/C compressor, changed fluids, fixed various leaks, and overhauled both distributors. I always felt that the work was done right. If you go, say "Hi" to him and Linda from me.