Attention Porsche Enthusiasts! | FerrariChat

Attention Porsche Enthusiasts!

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by AJS328, Mar 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Obviously this is a Ferrari chat site but I know that there are some Porsche guys out there that might appreciate this. In an effort to consolidate my collection of auto memorabilia, I've decided to offer my collection of Porsche books as a whole on eBay. I've been putting this collection together for about two decades and there are some very rare and collectible titles in the bunch. Any die-hard Porschephile will understand the importance of some of these books. I would love to keep everything but I'm making a move to SoCal and I need to build up some cushion money. I know that this may be a shameless plug but I'm sure that most of you guys know that I'm sincere in my reasoning for this post. If I was looking to build up a Porsche literature collection then I would want to know about this auction. If any of you guys are interested or know anyone who would be, just follow the link. Thanks for the consideration!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3597417724&category=1132

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i should really say that you're a scum bag and that no one should trust you, so that no one buys any of your stuff, this way you have to keep it, 'cause i know you'll regret selling it later, but i can't get myself to do that (you scum bag)... :D

So in the spirit of tryin' to help a brotha out, i'll vouch that you're a stand up, class act guy... i hate to see you sell your stuff, though... Although, if it will help you keep your car, then i guess i'm all for it...

3. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Trust me, I don't want to get rid of any of the items in my collection. It just makes sense for me to cut down right now. Thanks for the support buddy.

4. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Who loves you, ya prick...?!?

Awww, who woves wittoo Gussy-poo...?

5. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    Did you post this to 6speed on line?

6. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Bill,

No I didn't. Actually I'm not even familiar with 6speed on line. Thanks for the suggestion!

Regards,
    Augustine