Ebay Sale of 16" Wheels and Tires | FerrariChat

Ebay Sale of 16" Wheels and Tires

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by CarlH, Mar 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CarlH

CarlH Karting

Feb 5, 2004
    MD
    Full Name:
    Carl H.
    I saw some traffic earlier on OEM 328 wheels with tires offered on Ebay. I thought about buying them, but there was a fair amount of questionable feedback associated with seller which put me off. Especially the one involving wheels which the buyer claimed were never delivered after $2500 was paid. I see the wheels just sold...if the buyer is a chat member - please let us know how the transaction concluded.
    Carl

2. Dr.T348

Dr.T348 Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    Chicago NW Burbs
    Full Name:
    Richard T.
    If it is from excelsirz I think. I bought 328 rims from him and he delivered. The rims were in good shape, the tires a little more wear than he led on.

Also just to note the 328 rims will not fit on the front of a 308 without modification. Search for previous posts. I used spacers from Hill Engineering, see sponsor list. The rears bolt right on.

3. Newman

Newman F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 26, 2001
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Newman
    I didnt modify my rims nor do I have spacers. see my profile and new ones cost less than the used ones you bought.

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Ohhh it pains me so much, I've said it dozens of times.

Our sponsor Ferrari UK sells OEM BRAND NEW 328 Wheels for apx. $250 each!

5. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    The prices on new 328 wheels are: (quoting from an earlier post from Ferrari UK)

We have plenty of the Genuine OE non-ABS wheels in stock, the prices are:

#125757 - 328 Front - £150.15 each
    #125925 - 328 Rear - £165.45 each

At current exchange rate this is about $277 for a front and $300 for a rear, which works out to about $1154 for the set and at least $200 for shipping, plus import duties (I think that's about 5% but not sure) so you are looking at $1350 plus duties. A very fair price for genuine Ferrari wheels.

Birdman

6. Ferrari_co_uk

Ferrari_co_uk Karting

Apr 16, 2003
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Mark Langfield