Ferrari service | FerrariChat

Ferrari service

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by f355b, Mar 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. f355b

f355b Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2004
    Little Silver,NJ
    anybody ever used Mario Lomedico Exotic Motor INC
    215 E Newman Springs Road
    Shrewsbury,NJ 07702
    for a Ferrari service?
    Thank you.

2. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Update?

3. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    Stay away. he tried selling me a wrecked 360 few years ago. i brought in someone to look at the car and he still claimed that the car was never painted. go to Autoelite in Fort Lee. Vinny is the best!

4. f355b

f355b Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2004
    Little Silver,NJ
    Thats a shame, its only 5mins from my house.
    Now apart from him wanting to sell a not so cool car, do you know if he can service a car ok?
    also do you have a number for Autoelite pls.

5. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    Autoelite's number is 201-947-2371 and talk to vinny tell him Eli sent you. he is actually doing a major service to my cousins F355 spider, yellow on black. as for Mario, he just gave me bad vibes and was not professional besides he does not nearly work on as many ferrari's as autoelite does. Vinny is also working on the challenge cars for Ferrari of Long Island. let me know how you make out. good luck.

6. f355b

f355b Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2004
    Little Silver,NJ
    very kind thank you very much.
    I have to go to Mario this weekend as the gas filler flap will not open i have checked all fuse even the ones in the passenger footwell but still no joy, i'll give him the chance to fix that if iam happy i may give it a shot. In any case i will call Vinny.

once again cheers.

7. scott63

scott63 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Call Jim Murphy who is the service manager at Wide World. They will pick up and deliver the car back to your house at no charge.

8. charliek

charliek Karting

Nov 9, 2003
    Marlboro, New jersey
    Full Name:
    Charles Krop
    Stay away from Medico, go to Classic Coach,they are in Elizabeth exit 13 on Tpike. I live in Marlboro, NJ and just got my car back from them today, they are great. Speak to Rocco tell them Charlie Krop sent you. You will be treated like royalty and not ripped off. See my recent thread today in general discussion. Check all recent forums on them you will not find a negative comment.

9. f355b

f355b Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2004
    Little Silver,NJ
    thank you.

10. bustedknuckle1

Feb 4, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Frank Mummolo
    I know Mario's shop, but never had a Ferrari serviced there (my first F is enroute as I write this); however, I did have him service anAlfa Spyder I owned with good results.
    Mario personally owns a 308 and he has a mechanic on staff, Emilio, who worked for Ferrari in Italy for many years before going to Rolls Royce and, eventually, to Mario's. Emilio is a really competent, meticulous mechanic.

Mario's gets it's fair share of exotics and quite a few F cars, esp 3x8's.

I'd give him a try.

11. Rick328GTS

Rick328GTS Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Rick

You should try Bryan Vignale at Independent Motorworks in Short Hills!
    He just finished my Major and did a great job. Real honest and works on everything! He has 328's, 308's, dino's, 512's TR's !! I have seen them all in
    the shop and his work is excellent. His # is 973-376-7888

Go by and see for yourself. He will show you the cars and the work he is doing.

12. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON

RICK

QUALITY WORKMANSHIP IS DECREASING AS WELL AS TIME LIMITS ARE NEVER MET,,,,,,I KNOW FOR A FACT

JIM MURPHY AND WWOC IS THE WAY TO GO....

BRUCE

13. f355b

f355b Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2004
    Little Silver,NJ
    i went to Mario's yesterday March 25th and meet with them i spoke to Emilio ( i think ) very nice guy, they were working on a 1995 355 spyder and had the engine out dong a major service they were doing a very good CLEAN job and this guy seemed to know what he was doing.
    I very much appericate all your feed back and it is very reasuring to know that there are so many good/great places to take a f-car for a service.
    I was also told that Roger Penske is to open a ferrari dealership in NJ in the next couple of months. About time? so my car goes in on Monday for a major service and a tubi fitted, cant wait to get it all done and ready for a great summer. once again thank you very much.