Crash in dream was true....I was so scared | FerrariChat

Crash in dream was true....I was so scared

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by CUE99T, Mar 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Lads,

Last night I was in the flat I stay in during the week, and was working during the night for the client so was having a few zzz's when I had a dream about a blonde girl in a car crash, a silver or black car, and maybe a ferrari badge too, or something similar so when I woke in a panic around 8.30pm I called my G/F and she was ok but I was still shaken and could see that I was not over this, and that it seemed that a strong sugared up cup of tea was in order, so got off the phone shortly after and was snoozing waiting to go out to work at midnight when my parents called from Spain to tell me my sister (who has blonde hair) had been involved in a high speed collision with a Ferrari!!

Is this a coincidence, I fear not, but it scared the **** out of me even more after hearing what my folks had to say!!

Paul

2. polartech

polartech Karting

Mar 4, 2004
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Geoff
    Woah, that`s damned spooky Paul. I sure hope that your sister is OK?
    Must say that I have had something similar happen myself a while back, and I know how it shakes you up.
    Geoff

3. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Had somthing strange happen to me in 1992. My best frend and i were bikers,on this particular sunday morning i had to take the girlfrend to a event in the car so could not go rideing that Sunday morning. We drove past a petrol station when my girl said that Billy my mate was in there fueling up and i looked and saw him to, he wore a very distinktive helmet and the time was 11.00am, i thought it strange becourse we were over 80 miles away from where we lived, so i spun round and went back, but i thought he had gone. Any ways when we got back home his sister rang me that evening to tell us that billy had died in a bikeing crash at 11.00am thatn morning. F**k this rocked me and hard, he was my best frend and it was like loseing a brother.I swear we saw him that morning. From that day especialy i swore that i would live life to the max and to take no **** from no man.......lifes to short. I have only got back into bikeing in the last 3 years becourse i never ever rode again for 10 years. His name was Billy love, from Scotland and he rode a Susy Katana,he died on the 15th of sep 1992, we played Guns and Roses Knocking on heavens door at his funeral. I am ont a god fearing man or a god bothera, but i know trhere is some strange S**T happens.Glad you sis is ok dude.

4. robinh

robinh Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, Engl
    Full Name:
    Robin
    Is your sister ok? I hope so and I hope you and your family aren't too shaken

5. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Guys thanks for the well wishes, she fine but the cars are both a mess, it was a 360 Modena that hit her brand spanking new CLK Cab, shes so pissed, but very glad to be alive, aparently it wasn't his car but we don't know that for sure it's just waht someone told me, but the wheels on it were shattered, are they designed to break to take impact, we reckon he was doing well over a hundred, but who knows, but she took out 25meteres of central reservation barrier and ended up a enbankment!! There was alot of people apparently shouting at him cos he was going so fast on a road that has about 1 death average a month, you'd think these people would know better.......Don't know about you guys but I think most people whoi own these cars have came up through the ranks of owning fast BM's and Porsches and kinda know how to handle and drive these cars wiht alot of things inmind, but it's the people whoi have a casual drive or one off that hike up our premiums when they have to claim!! I know on my 360 I had to provide proof of my friends criving experience to get him cover on mine, as I work away alot he takes it to the garage and stuff when I'm not around but I trust him to take it easy but he's always drove all of my cars so he's got the experience at least.

Paul