Picked up Boxer today from Classic Coach | FerrariChat

Picked up Boxer today from Classic Coach

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by charliek, Mar 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. charliek

charliek Karting

Nov 9, 2003
    Marlboro, New jersey
    Full Name:
    Charles Krop
    It felt so good to blow down the turnpike today. Car runs and looks great. I have to say that Classic was great. Price came in under estimate!! Rocco spent tons of time with me. He was so great to deal with I ran across the street to ATM to get some $ to give him as a tip.. He refused to take it and told me it was his pleasure to do whatever possible to help out the customer. Amazing experience, great day. Tomorrow I have off will take the BBi for a nice ride then over to the golf club for 18, spring is here hip hip hooray! Gentleman, start your engines.

2. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben

I'm jealous. :) As you know, my 355 is at CC too, getting it back any day now. When the guy came to pick it up he got terribly lost. I felt bad and offered him a tip as well and he refused. Very rare to see old fashioned pride and honor these days.

3. charliek

charliek Karting

Nov 9, 2003
    Marlboro, New jersey
    Full Name:
    Charles Krop
    Ben, What are they doing to your car? It seems as thought they are now trying to get the cars out of there so hopefully you should have yours back soon. If you ar in the neighborhood maybe we should try to set up an afternoon drive and/or get together. I have a friend with a 355 and 360 who would happily join.

4. Riv

Riv Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    Poconos, Pa
    I will be picking up my 348 on Saturday as well. It's been about a month and a half. The car is fine, the service went perfect and she is ready for the season. I really can't wait! The last time I got to drive her was in November. Hope you all enjoy the upcoming warmer days, Ferrari season is upon us!!!
    Riv

5. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    pics of the boxer please !

6. udalmia

udalmia Guest

damn looks like I picked the right time to visit classic coach, the collection there was excellent! Also, the service at classic coach was top notch, very customer oriented company, Frank and Mayur are great guys and helped us every step of the way, they even picked up and delivered our car on a very short notice ( 360 spider ) .

I would highly recommend them to anyone. Competitive labor rate and great management. Ask for Mayur and let him know Utkarsh sent you..

7. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    It was generally storage but with some minor repairs, (the top was giving me problems). I have a house in Mantoloking maybe we can hook up down there
    this summer. Sounds good!