Can you remember......... | FerrariChat

Can you remember.........

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Sharky, Mar 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sharky

Sharky Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2002
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Bart Boonacker
    This is an email I received to day. When I read it I was stunned and send it to everyone I knew. Anyone who thinks this is weird, wrong, idiotic etc. could you please send it to the people you know ?

2. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Sharky,

Lets let this poor little boy rest in peace. I do very much remember this case, and personally think the 2 boys should be locked up forever ... but in the end it does not get the little boy back, and while the boys are obviously not sane, where was the 3 year old boys carer ... how did they manage to take a 3 year old boy away from this carer.

I have 2 little children (2 and 3) and it is not easy, but man my wife and I keep such a close eye on them that it is a relief to get home ... you just have to nowadays as the world is no longer an innocent place to raise children.

I feel for this little boy and while I do not consider myself religious, I do hope that there is a far better place that he has gone to ... along with the many other little boys and girls that have had shockingly short and horrible lives.

Why are we like this? ... I cannot understand how some people can harm innocent children (and animals) ...

Pete

3. Aureus

Aureus Formula 3

We had guillotines, grooved rocks with an axe nearby, electric chairs, lethal injections and executions in general for a reason. The reason being to end the life of people (anyone, any age) who would do something that horrendous. Forget prison, kill them. I’ll be damned if someone that sick is allowed to live a normal life after committing a crime like that, no matter their age (being able to commit an act like that as a child would seem to make it even more likely to do something worse later in life)

4. Anthony_Ferrari

Anthony_Ferrari Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Sheffield, UK
    Full Name:
    Anthony Currie
    This is an old e-mail. The boys were released over a year ago. The newspapers found where they lived and they were in the papers for a while. I have no idea what they are doing now.

5. matkat

matkat Formula 3

Mar 18, 2003
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Dave McGuire
    could not agree with you any more than that.
    Dave Mc

6. Aureus

Aureus Formula 3

Well seeing as it says 1993 at the top ;)

7. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/petition/bulger.htm - says it's true.

also, in there...

8. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    This kind of thing happens everyday. One story out of millions.