The Soprano's | FerrariChat

The Soprano's

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Ike, Mar 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    So who else thinks the "Feech" (the older guy just released from jail) guy is the next Richie Aprile? His name keeps coming up to Tony and that doesn't seem to make him too happy.

2. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    I think it was very telling that Feech told that story of his first day in jail. He said "I went up to the biggest, blackest guy and beat the crap out of him". If I were Tony, comments like that would make me a little nervous. A bit of foreshadowing perhaps?

3. Bertus

Bertus Formula 3

Mar 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bert S
    Unfortunately here in Belgium they are just about to start with the 4th series
    so i guess we still have a long way to go when we see 'Feech'

4. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

poor Sal Vitro and his son!

Heres what I want to know... last scene of this weeks episode shows Sal cutting Johnny Sac's lawn - I thought John lived way out in Warren/Somerset County? So is Paulie making Sal travel all the way frm Bergen County? Maybe Im overanalyzing, but wow.

5. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Yeah but if you recall Richie did the same thing. Remember that butt ugly leather jacket he gave to Tony which Tony promptly gave away to the husband of his Polish maid? Richie "took that jacket off" a notorious mobster-tough guy from the 70's and he took great pleasure in regaling that story to Tony and whomever else would listen on several occasions. Who had the last laugh?

6. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003

Tony had to do something nice for Johnny after Chris pissed him off at the meeting. Paulie told Tony that sal would cut his lawn and Tony was like, Yeah we'll talk about that. Then you see sal at Johnny's.

7. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    I'm waiting for Feech to hook up with Janice, then she can shoot him LOL

I remember the first thing Richie did when he was released was to run into "Beansie" (I think his name was) with a Ford Explorer putting him in a wheelchair.
    The first thing this feech guy does is beat up the gardener. Its going to be an interesting season. I'm dying to find out what happens to Chris' girlfriend, and how they find out she's a rat.

8. Evolved

Evolved F1 Veteran

Nov 5, 2003
    I bet as originally scripted Adrianna would already be dead. But the show really is starting to slide and her perky boobs keep the ratings up.

They'll probably string her along until the last episode where I am guessing Chris turns on Tony.

At the end of the series Tony will go out like like Micheal Corleone, uterly alone after doing everything his whole life in the name of "the family"

I can't see this show going past one more season. All the new faces showing up unexpectedly shows how desperate the producers are to breath some life back into the show.

9. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    David Chase has already said there will be a season 6 and that's it. They will start shooting in April '05 so we will have another 1 1/2 year wait. That's where they made their mistake IMHO, doing this crazy scheduling. I think there was a time, season 2 and 3, where the show was the BEST thing on TV, but they did not keep the momentum going. HBO should have saved the money from doing **** shows like "Sex in the City" and "OZ" and "Carnivale" and dumped it into more Sopranos. Remember in 2000-2001 when everyone was talking about it, non-stop? They could have had a "Cheers" or "Mash" type long-term hit.

10. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Why is "The Sopranos" so crappy this year?

11. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Well, it sucked big time last year so what do you expect?

12. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004

Agreed.

13. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    I didn't see tonights episode, but I have appreciated the lack of Janice in the last couple of episodes.