A cheesy little joke. | FerrariChat

A cheesy little joke.

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by 96impalaSS, Mar 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    My friend Warren has this joke he is always saying because my girlfriends last name is Nguyen,it goes like this.
    (first in case you dont know Nguyen is pronuced Win)
    Michael Schumacher has more Nguyens than a Vietnamese phonebook.

It's dumb I know but I thought I'd share it with you guys.

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I like it.

Kinda like the prank the reporters tried to pulh on Juan (one, won) Taco.

3. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    Hey on the topic of silly race things did you hear that Six Flags was going to open a NASCAR themed Roller Coaster where the people get to sit in cars that look just like NASCAR Stock cars but they ran into trouble because every time they tried to turn right the cars fell off the track....

4. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    LMAO!!!

5. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Six Flags was going to open a F1 themed Roller Coaster where the people get to sit in cars that look just like F1 racers but they ran into trouble because only half the cars finished the ride.

6. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Hehe. Just back from Orlando where I stopped at the Petty Experience in Disneyworld. I didn't have time to do it, but I did put the NASCAR driving experience on my list of things to do.

I still don't appreciate their races, but that doesn't stop me from learning more about what it feels to sit in one of these things. I already know what driving in an oval feels like, done it in a CART and a IRL replicar.

7. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    Naah the F1 track starts with the red cars in the front and ends with the red cars in the front and none of the cars can pass.....

For tillman from yesterday afternoon....

8. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    They should rename the sanctioning body NAFCAR: National Association for Funny Car Auto Racing.

9. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I was talking to a true NASCAR fan over the weekend and mentioned (proudly) Jeff Gordon (the only name I remember aside from Petty and Earnhart). To my utter shock, they hated him?!

About the only guy I know as an outsider and I think a cool one as shown in trading paint. He might have even become a real single seater open wheel racer and they don't like him? Gosh. That's like saying Senna sucks.

Goes to show how little I know about NASCAR.

10. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    Just think How i feel sitting there with these guys and honestly not knowing who the fack they are.... Really I do respect them for rising to the top but after 20 or so years of ignoring this it is kinda hard to come up to speed quickly

11. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Interesting comment. I guess that's why we get so frustrated with the Debruhls of Speed TV. I always thought I could easily do a F1 commentator's job. But I would be left stranded if they'd ask me one single question about NASCAR.

Hey, at least I've been to Daytona! I bet Mr Defool has never been to Monaco.
    :)

12. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    Well one thing is for sure with just 5 of these cars on the track the sound id deafening Gotta get some earplugs for the race.