Tommy Hilfiger ENZO | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Tommy Hilfiger ENZO

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Eilig, Nov 11, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Maybe Tommy has lost a little love for Ferrari since they took their business to Fila...

2. hnyc

hnyc Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    I happened to watch this yesterday for the sheer Enzoness of it. I watched the show once previously for 2 minutes just to confirm what a piece of garbage it is. Now to put a kink in all the Tommy and daughter bashing...Tommy said the stuff about the windows as a joke. If you watched the show and his espressiveness before taking delivery, he's very dry humored. His daughter, if anyone who was paying attention was referring to a Maserati spyder (I mean you guys could see the difference between a Ferrari and a Maserati right?) when she was calling it ugly....and she's right. The thing is, if not plain, then ugly...and I'm poor! As for Tommy doing what he should or shouldn't do with his car. He is the owner right? So let him decide what to do with it. I have no affiliation with the above mentioned people. I don't wear his clothing (too WASPy for my taste) and the girls from the show are your typical privileged (spoiled) worry-free rich kids nothing more, nothing less.

3. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    When they showed the clips last week, they were completely out of context. I agree regarding the push button window comment -- just a harmless joke. And in all fairness to his daughter, it seems she WAS standing among Maseratis, and I would agree with her on this -- I honestly don't like the looks of the Maserati either. When they had the clip last week of her making that statement, they did NOT show her standing among Maseratis. They just had the voice and you knew she was standing in the Ferrari dealership. Who knows, maybe MTV did this on purpose in an attempt to portray them as "rich and spoiled." Anyway, after seeing the show last night, I think Hillfiger is just fine.

4. GDautosport

GDautosport Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    NJ
    ok so let me get this straight...she can be criticized for not liking ferrari, but if she doesnt like maserati's then its ok?

Personally, i think that whatever her opinion may be about either of the cars, that doesnt necessarily define her as a person. Thus thinking that a ferrari is ugly and being spoiled have no correlation, but merely personal taste.

5. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    If you guys ever caught Newlyweds with Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey you may have noticed that MTV has a voice clip of (what sounds like) Nick saying something like, "I can't believe your so stupid!"

So yeah, MTV does seem to portray their own employees how they want and in a manner to skew public opinion.

6. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    <ghasps> YOU'RE KIDDING! ;)

Best!
    Ben.