Ferrari Owners Club,(F.O.C.) Midwest is here! | FerrariChat

Ferrari Owners Club,(F.O.C.) Midwest is here!

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by FerrariFrank1, Mar 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    It's Official. Ferrari Owners Club- F.O.C. Midwest- is here! We will be doing lots of Drives and other Fun events throughout the Year. And,invite you to join us.

Here in the Midwest,we are so Limited with our Driving Time. Spring,Summer and Fall...That is,Weather Permitting. So,we want to do as much as we can to ENJOY and DRIVE our Ferrari's as often as possible.

Check out our Website at: www.focmidwest.com for more information as to how to join,or just participate in our events. The F.O.C's Motto is: "We DRIVE!!!" And,the More,the Merrier!!!

2. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    And,BTW. I have seen a Red 308 with Minnesota Plates here in Chicago a couple years back,during the Von Stuben Day/German Fest activities,in September.

3. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    We would really like to hear from more folks that might be interested in joining the Ferrari Owners Club-Midwest Region.

We are planning Drives and events for the Season. And, would love to have you come along,or attend..

The Ferrari Owners Club is an International Organization,and membership does have it's "Perks". And,you do not need to own a Ferrari to join...All you do need,though,is the Love and Passion for the Ferrari Automobile.

Also,if you are already a member of the F.O.C. Why not get in contact with us so that you can take Full advantage of your membership,and attend the Drives and events that we are planning.

Once again,our web address is: www.focmidwest.com

4. Whipcity76

Whipcity76 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2015
    Florida, USA
    Full Name:
    Hugh
    Hi Frank, didn’t know your chapter existed. Joined FOC late last year based on your premise that “we drive”. Became frustrated since all I had read about in the FOC Magazine were SW and WC events. So now with your proclamation about being up and running, I’m game! Will go to website and check it out. Happy motoring! Best-Hugh

5. 020147

020147 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2006
    Midwest
    I’m not sure that this chapter is still active. This thread is 16 years old and the website is gone. I did hear from a friend that there was a meetup with a lot of Ferrari’s in south eastern Wisconsin on Tuesday though, so someone is still putting meetups/drives together, but I’m not sure if it’s Ferrari only group.

6. Snapshift

Snapshift Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 31, 2020
    Centralia IL
    Full Name:
    Lyle D. Pahnke
    Yes This site is dead after 16 years as far as I can tell Does anyone know of a Ferrari club , coffee and cars etc in the St Louis area? I'm in Southern IL and I know of no other F car anywhere near in this area.Thanks for any info. If you know of anything like this, I would like to join. Thanks