Kobe's Accuser | FerrariChat

Kobe's Accuser

Discussion in 'Sports' started by darth550, Oct 31, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Well, what a way to shove off this category!

From The Globe. :p

Note to Kobe...

Rule 1. Make sure she has MORE to lose than you.
    Rule 2. At least find someone who is not OLDER than your wife!

Moron!

DL

2. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Didn't I hear she never actually said "NO"? What type of country are we living in today. She really looks innocent in that pic. :rolleyes: More like a 2 dollar hooker.

3. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    Not quite as bad as that nasty looking hooker Hugh Grant got a bj from a few years back.

4. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    #4 wax, Nov 1, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. West777

West777 Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2003
    I don't see why Kobe would put himself in that position. Look at his wife. She is gorgeous. He has more money than he knows what to do with, and a very promising NBA future. It doesn't all add up to me. So he admitted to cheating on his wife. Thats not a crime. I think the sexual assault charge is bull****. If at any time the girl said 'No, Kobe, I dont want this'.....'Ok, cya later....NEXT!'. For real, its not like he was hard up to find a girl, or was having a hard time getting one to fool around with. I just don't think he is that stupid. I don't think he is guilty. BUT, it is possible, and I would hate to say all of this if what the girl is saying is actually true. But, I guess its up to the courts.

6. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I kept hearing that everyone knew his accusers name and what she looked like, so in about a minute I was able to find her name and pic. I found a very interesting thread that has some inside information posted by one of her ex-friends...

"Spaz" is one of her ex-friends supposedly.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-38700.html

7. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J

I don't know man, those lips look like they could create quite a vacuum! LOL

8. wax

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Excellent find, Rob. What a smootbag, aye...

9. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    On the subject of High Profile Celebs in trouble with sexual realted issues, I read in the paper that R.Kelly got Aquited because when the police seized the tapes they did it illegaly.

10. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    Only in Florida, I think charges are still pending in Illinois.

11. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Thats right, I forgot all about the Illinois ones.

12. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Chris, whats up with the Tony Danza thing?

13. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Im not even sure myself. The other day I decided to search the net for Tony Danza and I found TonyDanza.com and all this other stuff I thought it was so funny I just couldnt resist.
    It came down to either A perfect Strangers Avatar (which for some reason I also looked up stuff about that old show as well) or a Tony Danza one.

14. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Man you guys piss me off.

It does not matter whether a girl has been a hooker in the past that does not mean some 'sports star' guy can go and rape her and say she asked for it.

Give the girl a break ... she is not just a fncken hole that happens to move.

The real fnck wit here is Kobe ... personally I hope he gets locked up for 20 years with a REAL big bastard who finds his hole as attractive as he did hers.

I have absolutely no simpathy with rapists (sp?) ... lowest form of life, and come on guys a girls history does not confine her future to enduring rape after rape ...

The same crap is happening in Australia with our Rugby League players and quite frankly I'd like to see them castrated. Just because you play a sport does not mean you can act like animals (actually that is not fair on animals) ... these guys have constantly been gang raping girls and then when they got caught, did the lets keep quiet and stick together BS until this blows over. It never blows over for the girl whose life they have ruined.

BTW Men, some women victims say being raped is like been murdered but having to live every day. It is not something that they forget about OKAY.

Try imagining what it is like having somebody hold you down and force something up your arse ... sounds like great fun doesn't it. Try and imagine what it is like to have a gang of very strong rugby league players hold you down and take turns ...

Rob, I'm disappointed that you have allowed this thread to stay alive. We should never be judge and jury on cases like this on a fncken chat site!

Lets get back to talking about cars!@!

Pete

15. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Problem is PSK, she went and had sex with somebody else just hours after she slept with Bryant. A person who is raped does not do this.

16. normhuff

normhuff Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    Peoria, IL
    Full Name:
    J. Norman Huff, Esq.
    I hope that a jury of my peers will hear all the evidence and reach an appropriate verdict regarding the law in this case. At least she made out better than OJ's victims...

17. Adrenln328

Adrenln328 Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2003
    Kingston, Wa, USA
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Pete, I strongly agree with you. It makes no difference at all what she did voluntarily. If she said no in this situation, how can it matter when or what she did at another time, when it was her choice. No one has a right to make her do anything.
    Just my .02 worth

18. rodsky

rodsky Formula 3

Mar 24, 2003
    Los Angeles
    This is a very hypocritical post. You say we shouldn't be the judge and the jury - yet you say Kobe should get 20 years and he's a rapist - expletive, expletive..

Just remember - innocent until proven guilty..

19. wax

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Neither does anybody else.

Her claim of rape stinks as bad as her fish-net stocking does.

I have no sympathy for anyone that makes false accusations of rape, let alone other crimes.

24 hours either way, she banged before and after Kobe. That's promiscuity. You say it's irrelevant:

In a nutshell, the relevance to the case is that rape victims do not have this pattern of post-rape behavior. There is said to be evidence of bruising in the genital area. The bruising was laid squarely on Kobe by the Prosecutors.

The Defense, who, like the Prosecutors, let alone Kobe, had no idea at the beginning of what a *Pandora's Box* existed between her legs, counters that there needs to be burden of proof that this bruising came from Kobe, since there is ample evidence she is a Golddigging smootbag sex machine, nothing more, nothing less - therefore, not a victim of rape. Otherwise, her legs-open early-and-often promiscuous behavior is, indeed irrelevant. What then, would be her motivation to seek and find, then sue Kobe Bryant? Money, and lot's of it. That, and that alone is why she claimed rape.

*Pandora's Box* - a box that Zeus gave to Pandora with instructions that she not open it; she gave in to her curiosity and opened it; all the miseries and evils flew out to afflict mankind.

20. anotherguy

anotherguy F1 Rookie

Feb 22, 2004
    More importantly, when she went to the hospital for examination and evidence collection, they took her panties for analysis. They found somone other then Koby's...ummm..DNA in them. Which means one of two things:

1. She "got raped" and decided to try and **** the pain away(which is incidentally one of the crappier songs I have heard in a long time)

2. She went home and threw on skivvys soiled with some other guys sauce.

Either way, she one dirty, dirty ho.

But that doesn't mean that Koby didn't do it. But if I were him and it was looking like I was going to lose the case, I would change my plea to insanity...Any man would have to be crazy to say "You know I am really sick of my hot wife always wanting to have sex. If only she had a second in the early stages of development...and maybe a little gut."

But then again...she is crazy for still being married to him. So maybe the three of them deserve each other.

-ag

21. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Okay lets leave it to the court system to decide ... and stop playing jury.

I still say that Kobes a d!ckhead and if he is stupid enough to get involved with this ****, then he deserves to do time.

Again this site is not the place to discuss this, and I am sick and tired of every fncken male in the world supporting these fncken sports-stars and players when none of us really know them. This guy could rape his wife everyday ... all we see is the player, and because he plays well we think he is some sort of God. We do not know him!

Lets agree to close this thread, and return to talking about cars.

Pete

22. rodsky

rodsky Formula 3

Mar 24, 2003
    Los Angeles
    What happens if someone accused YOU of doing something you didn't do,, and some guy who lives 1000's of miles away called you a D1ckhead.. I find you to be very judgemental - plus you do exactly what you tell people not to do (pre-judge). Perhaps you should get off your high horse.

I am not rushing to Kobe's defence - I think he's an idiot for having sex with this girl. He's married and has a kid. He commited adultery - that much I know. Adultery is not a crime however. I just don't know whether he raped her or not..

23. infraredline

infraredline Formula 3

Mar 15, 2004
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    John
    He may be a dickhead and he may cheat on his wife, but how does that mean he should do time?!? Not only are you playing jury but you're making up felonies left and right here.

I can see why sports fans are defending him. I know i'd rather not have to admit to that gave a standing ovation to a rapist. Let people be innocent until proven guilty!

24. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy

Hmmm. That makes sense. He cheated - SEND HIM TO JAIL!

While we're at it, let's send you to jail for saying D1ckhead. Sounds like a plan to me.

25. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    PSK, don't read the thread anymore! That would close it for you.

The courts will decide, but it's not looking like rape to me IMHO. Not saying Kobe is a saint, but someone being pegged falsely for rape is pretty bad.