Any parent who allowed his/her..... | FerrariChat

Any parent who allowed his/her.....

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by maranelloman, Nov 19, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

...10/11/12 year old child to be with Mikey Jackson, especially unchaperoned, and especially after all of his past "incedents" with children (including the $30 million out of court settlement for molesting another one), should be beaten to a pulp with a meat tenderizer.

Anyone disagree?

2. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Well put. The guy is whacked!

3. cbrody

cbrody Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Southampton, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I don't know... 30 Mil. for that... I'd be down!

4. ty (360mode)

ty (360mode) Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2002
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    any dad should be sent to max state prison w/ "bend me over" painted on his back.

some parents are absolute morons. makes me think they're using their kids to get money or publicity, as sick as that thought is...

5. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Knew a guy in college that was molested in Catholic school as a little boy. They settled out of court and later netting him $20MM. Still not worth it! Sexually, he is ruined for life.

6. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Man i totally agree with just being a 1st time parent for a little over a year there is NO WAY I would let this wacko within 100 yards of my daughter. And I used to like his music (not anymore). I think they should put this fruitcake in the normal population part of the prison and let everyone have their way with wacko Jacko.

7. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Dave I think we need a big ASSCLOWN award or something along those lines for this *******

8. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#8 maranelloman, Nov 19, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    And any parent who willingly would use their own child for bait to pimp an 8 figure settlement, I will beat the ***** out of myself.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    As a parent, I have to agree with Dave 100%.

I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near that sicko.

He really needs to be euthanized to put him out of his (and our) misery.

Dom

10. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
    No doubt he's a very creepy and troubled guy. I wouldn't want to be near him myself, let alone trusting him with a kid. Race-less, Gender-less, a sexual freak...seriously tired of hearing about him or looking at him.

But...

I'm not saying that there are any (sane) parents that would knowingly put their kid in harm's way, but there are definitely people that are greedy and cunning enough to use their kid as a tool to hit the jackpot.

Considering his eccentricity and the TV special from a while back, MJ is such an easy target for an out of court settlement/scam.

Still wouldn't want to be in the same room as him.

11. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    #11 Enzo, Nov 19, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  12. rcallahan

rcallahan F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 15, 2002
    Santa Barbara
    Full Name:
    Bob Callahan
  13. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    I remember we had a thread about this sick SOB just after that reporter had his story on 20/20 or whatever earlier this year and we had some F-Chatters feeling sorry for Mickey! They felt he was being picked on.

14. ART360

ART360 Guest

The parents who would allow this need a little jail time. On the other hand, the law enforcement people who didn't prosecute the prior bad behavior need a little jail time themselves. Thiis is the result of their allowing him to buy his way out.

Art

15. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i've always been a big, big fan of Michael Jackson... i've got all his stuff... Last time he was accused, the evidence was too vague for the public to really make a solid judgment... i'm not sure what's going on this time and will try to keep up with news updates but this is very disconcerting... Yes, Michael is not what main stream society would consider "normal", however that shouldn't lead us to judge him any quicker... i'll have to wait to see the outcome of all of this...

16. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    I just don't understand who is letting their kids stay at his house. I mean, I can see it now:
    "Mommy, can I go stay at Michael's house this weekend?"
    "Are his parents going to be there?"
    "Um..."

I mean, seriously, who's letting their kids go stay at an adults house??????

17. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Well I have a tidbit for y'all.......

I am friendly with the lead investigator from the first molestation case. If you recall, he was absent from the US for 6 weeks before the pictures were taken of him. He referred to them as humiliating during that PATHETIC TV statement.

The reason he was out of the US for that long is because he was having laser surgery to remove, get this, THE TATTOO OF WINNIE THE POOH BETWEEN HIS NAVEL AND HIS PELVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a line for junior huh? (Falsetto voice) "Wanna see Winnie the Pooh?"

When he told me that I nearly puked!

WELL I'd say this time he is definitely.......

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. randall

randall Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Portsmouth, VA
    Full Name:
    Randall
    Have the police even found anything at his place yet? Or is this another family looking to get rich quick? I haven't heard anything that would make me think he's guilty. He may be a creepy looking guy that acts a lot like an 8 year old, but that doesn't guarantee that he's a child molester. It's a shame he's not catholic, then at least people would let it slide the first 20-30 times.

19. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    The first family may have been opportunists, but that doesn't mean that that sicko didn't do anything to that boy.

20. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    LMAO!!! That's the whole thing I never understood about this...why would you let your kids go play where there are no kids? And unsupervised? The parents are definitely culpable in my book.

The guy we bought an apartment from in India was a surgeon who operated on MJ. We never did ask the specifics.

21. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    They deserve to get rich, they're going to spend it on therapy. 40yo men do not sleep/cuddle/etc with children not their own, unsupervised, period. Priest, doctor, or pathetic rock artist. He is a freak, and if he didn't have an entourage and $, he'd be in a county hospital somewhere. Creep, victimizes kids, even his own. If you don't have kids, you may not understand. He needs inpatient psych and a restraining order to stay away from kids. I'd love to see chromosomes on "his" kids....

22. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    time correction

23. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    The family's defense is that, because he had such a weird childhood, he now thinks of himself as a child, and wants to be a kid. As a result, he lives his life as a kid.

How the f&ck is that a defense? All it proves is that the dude is waaaaay beyond he point of insanity. The fact that he thinks he's a kid says that he ain't all there mentally. If your brother, at 40 years old, thought he was a kid and lived his life like a 12 year old, would you let him have 10 year old boys sleep in his bed?

Nope.

He should be castrated, and his family should pay out the a$$ to those families who were hurt by his actions.

Defense my a$$.

24. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Sarge: "Mr. Jackson, You're under Arrested Develeopment."

(Later)

Sarge: "Remove your clothes, maggots!... You there! Remove your nose, too!"

All: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Sarge: "Uh, OK, yeah - wow. Uh, cavity search."

25. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Update: I'm in Vegas right now & earlier I saw a small crowd forming around an SUV - so I ran over (nothing draws a crowd like a crowd, you know) to see what all the fuss was. The window is rolled down & Michael Jackson is in the SUV! People are grabbing his pale hand & I got my hand in there too! Yeah! Cool! So I got me a handful too & managed to get out of the frenzy. Then I heard him screaming "Where's my nose?!" as the SUV pulled away. I'm thinking about selling it on e-bay.