auto financing? | FerrariChat

auto financing?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by NYJETSFAN, Mar 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NYJETSFAN

NYJETSFAN Formula 3

May 11, 2001
    Kalifornia
    Full Name:
    Jr
    Anyone have any info on auto financing, have been planning on buying another f-car and didn`t want to pay cash this time, so I have been looking around, but not sure where to start,
    I`m buying used.
    any recommendation would be great, thanks......
    Arie.

2. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
  3. tigermilk

tigermilk Formula Junior

Jul 12, 2001
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    James P. Smith
    I've got them on a loan or two. No problems with them at all. They don't care what the car is, how old it is, etc. As long as it's under $75k they'll finance at very competitive rates (much better than my bank).

4. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    2nd Mortgage. Great rates, low payment and tax deductable.

Out

5. sparetireless

sparetireless Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Try Mitch at Premier Lease in Connecticut. The lease is set up so you can bail at any point and you know exactly what you owe. decent rates as well.

6. KKSBA

KKSBA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    SBarbara-La Jolla CA
    Full Name:
    KKSBA
    The rule for it to be tax deductibe is all the (max $100K) money must be used to improve the house. Now, one could argue that parking a F-car in the garage is a home improvement. You may get a laugh out of the IRS agent but not a deduction.

7. yasir

yasir Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    I just purchased a 1991 911 Turbo and got the Financing thru Peoplefirst.The whole process was very quick,you just submit an application on line and they'll notify you the following day.I got 4.5% APR for 4 years for my car.
    Later, Yasir

8. ernie

ernie Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 19, 2001
    The Brickyard
    Full Name:
    The Bad Guy
    Arie

Here is what you do. Refinance the whole thing and take some extra out to get the car. Especially since the interest rates are at an all time low again. This way you get the car, and you can deduct the interest from your taxes. You may even end up paying less than you currently do. I just had a neighbor of mine do this. They paid off both their cars, took a little out for some home improvements, and their mortgage payment is still lower than what it was.

9. NYJETSFAN

NYJETSFAN Formula 3

May 11, 2001
    Kalifornia
    Full Name:
    Jr
    thanks everyone for the info!

now just gotta find a car! hmmmmmmmm