Ferrari chase!!!! | FerrariChat

Ferrari chase!!!!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Maximo_Tifoso, Mar 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Maximo_Tifoso

Maximo_Tifoso Karting

Jan 8, 2004
    Houston TX
  2. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    They shot the car?

3. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    I miss Bs As !

4. Maximo_Tifoso

Maximo_Tifoso Karting

Jan 8, 2004
    Houston TX
    Yup...about six times!!!!!! You can see some of the bullet holes in the video.

5. JamesH

JamesH Formula Junior

May 11, 2001
    San Carlos, Californ
    Full Name:
    James Hom
    Can someone please translate and let us know what happened.

6. Maximo_Tifoso

Maximo_Tifoso Karting

Jan 8, 2004
    Houston TX
    Basically, police asked the Ferrari driver for his documents. He had his DL , but couldn't come up the paperwork to the car (registration). He told the police that the paperwork was forthcoming to prove ownership. The police weren't about to let him go,and so he took off!!!! He apparantly had pretty much had gotten away when he decided to pull over and buy some cigarettes!! Then he was arrested....... I heard that the guy was 22yrs old...

7. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion

Was his dads car.

8. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    What an *****. Cops down there are as dirty as you can imagine. What probably really happened is that the Cops threatened to impound his car if they didnt pay him off. I guess the kid didnt have his Dad's get out of jail free card so the Cops hassled him. The Cops who shot the car will be guarding rubber dog poop at WalMart by yesterday bcus any1 in BA with a 355 must have serious connections

9. AMA328

AMA328 F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2002
    ABQ-67me68-OKC :)
    so much for 'bullet proof' reliability of Ferraris...

10. ElTorrente

ElTorrente Rookie

Mar 11, 2004
    That was my thought, too.

11. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    Speaking of Bullet proof....
    I spend a considerable amount of time in South America and on a stop in Sao Paulo, Brazil I paid a visit to Via Europa (Brazils only authorized F car dealer) They had an Armored Maserati coupe on the showroom floor. He claimed that the factory did the work. Does anyone know if the factory offers armor as an option?
    BTW armored lux cars are the Bling Bling of South America, forget the 22 inchers. Bling, down south, is measured in Ballistics! Haven’t seen or heard of an armored Ferrari yet.