Ferrari 360 550 TR 550 Barchetta Enzo 575 etc... PICS | FerrariChat

Ferrari 360 550 TR 550 Barchetta Enzo 575 etc... PICS

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by karc, Nov 19, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    i've taken a lot of pictures over this year of all kinds of cars. a good amount of ferrari pictures as well. only the last few months have i had a better camera though. i took pictures from the new england international auto show, ferrari of new england, and other places. ill try and list all the ferraris in the pics:

yellow 360 challenge, red 360, red 550 barchetta, red mondial 3.2, black 550, white tr, grey tr, silver 360, dark green/black 456, red enzo, red 575, red 355 challenege, red 355, white 328, red 512bbi, and i think thats all that have good quality pics. theres also a red tr and red 512m and 328 and probably others.

you have to sign up for imagestation to view them. heres the link to all the albums. theres also pics of hot rods and other shows. imagestation is free and run by sony. i would post some thumbnail pics here from their site but i guess the image tag is off. ill try and upload some smaller ones when i get a chance. heres the link:

http://www.imagestation.com/member/index.html?c=201&name=karcs&show_all=1&startIndex=1