AIKEN S.C. Shows | FerrariChat

AIKEN S.C. Shows

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by LRPMAN, Mar 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LRPMAN

LRPMAN Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Aiken S.C. & FL.
    Full Name:
    George Pavlisko
    There are TWO shows in Aiken S.C. in 2004.
    1st April 24th at Citizens Park. www.aikenhorsepower.com for info.
    #2 is October 30 in Aiken someplace. The 2nd is a SEECARR event presented by Leatherique. Think of Mt Dora and move it to S.C.. Some classes. This is a TEST show for the 2005 concourse. The 2004 show is ONE DAY Saturday or maybe Sunday (depends on feedback). ALL the money raised will go to the restoration of the Train Depot in Aiken. There will be a costume event for the kids. If the show is Saturday then we will have a tour of Aiken for the non-car folks. If we go with Sunday the non car function will be a trip to Hopeland Gardens or ?
    I understand that this is a bit Sketchy but need feedback from this list and the other owner’s forums to get a firm plan. Lock in date is July 15, 2004.
    Contact for SEECARR is 877-395-3366 or Email me.

2. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Heh heh... I clicked on this thinking you must be a rabid American Idol fan.

3. LRPMAN

LRPMAN Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Aiken S.C. & FL.
    Full Name:
    George Pavlisko
    No, we are trying to get an Exotic car show going up here. The April 24th show is a "Cruise-in" with displays. We will be doing a FREE leather seminar at that show.
    The October deal is a test bed for a 3 day councourse in 2005. Going to test venues and such before we spend the big bucks for the main show. October 2004 will be a Peoples choice type, fun show with awards and all. Entry fee will be a $20.00 donation to the Aiken Railroad Terminal Restoration. We will have other things plus something for the wives and kids.