Tubi For 360 | FerrariChat

Tubi For 360

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Robbo, Mar 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Robbo

Robbo Karting

Feb 16, 2004
    I'm considering installing a Tubi Exhaust on my 360, and would appreciate any views/comments on the system. I have spoken to Tubi UK who were exceptionally helpfull. Does anyone have this system fitted? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

2. Izza

Izza Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    London
    I have a 360 spider and have loved the tubi. I always thought that the original exhaust was great as it allowed conversation at low revs. However, Scuderia systems/Verdi correctly convinced me that the tubi is not overbearing at all - it is only seriously louder at higher revs (i.e. when you want it to be).

Call Manu/Karl - there is nearly always a tubi fitted 360 out at Hayes. Couple that with Scuderia systems' website and you can get all the pre-purchase testing you could ever need.

Beware though - every "ricer"/Max Revs magazine reader who hears it on the road proptly assumes that because you are a 'loud' ferrari that you will want a road race. Can be fun!!

3. jjustin

jjustin Karting

Jan 20, 2004
    East Anglia - UK
    Full Name:
    Justin.b
  4. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J
    #4 360CS, Mar 27, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

Robbo,

Manu said to me once sitting in his office, youve never heard a ferrari until you hear the sound of a tubi.

Ive had one fitted on my 360 and never looked back... Call Manu at Scuderia Systems ltd Egham, just round the corner from Marenello..

Really helpful guy!!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Tubi all the way,baby!!

6. stevew

stevew Formula 3

Jun 9, 2002
    uk
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Gotta agree with everyone a Tubi should be standard equipment on any Ferrari.I couldn't believe how much better my 308QV sounded once I'd fitted it.And Manu is the man to see for one.Top bloke.

Steve

7. Robbo

Robbo Karting

Feb 16, 2004
    Many thanks for all your help, your advice/comments are much appreciated. I'll be fitting the Tubi this week if I can get to Egham!

8. jjustin

jjustin Karting

Jan 20, 2004
    East Anglia - UK
    Full Name:
    Justin.b
    Waheeeyy!
    I just know you won't regret it - great decision!

9. exiges

exiges Karting

Feb 26, 2004
    Midlands
    Full Name:
    David Brown
    You could consider a challenge exhaust. It's nearly a quarter of the weight of the original system, smaller, sounds very very nice, and is under half the price.

People advised me against getting a Challenge exhaust, saying it would be too loud, but I think they're confusing it with the F355 challenge exhaust which can be a bit too loud.

I hope to uploading a sound file in the next day or two.