Whatever happened to DES? | FerrariChat

Whatever happened to DES?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Jet-X, Mar 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Used the search function, couldn't find any recent posts.....

Haven't seen him post in a while, nor mentioned.

2. billh

billh Karting

May 2, 2002
    central mass
    Full Name:
    Bill Henderson
    I second that....

3. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Do you know he changed his user name to NNO?

4. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    WENT ON VACATION, FAMILY MATTERS, WILL RETURN TUES..........

5. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    What exactly does NNO mean? I know its related to the enzo...

6. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

NN = N's
    0 = Ohhhh
    Total = N'sOhhh

NNO

7. Jordan Ross

Jordan Ross Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Austin
    Its NNO, which means
    N + N = N's (ens, enz)
    0 = O (oh, o)

N's + O = Ensoh, Enzo

So, NNO=Enzo...

8. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Yeah, but you just plain don't like me...

Bruce, Matt, John & others; thank you. It's nice to know that i still have SOME friends here... Geez...

About the name, it's been brought up several times before... It's also been adequately explained here in this thread... i'm sorry if you don't like it or if you think it's "weird" or creepy; if that's the case, though, please PM me with your address, i'll send back to you, a list of therapists in your area... Sigh...

As Bruce mentioned, i'm out of town and will return on Tuesday... i have limited access to email and voicemail so, to those of you who've emailed and called me, please don't think i'm ignoring you, i'm just behind on getting back to you...

Thanks again, Bruce and you few other folks who can actually till stomach me; i appreciate it... :)

9. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    By the way, this should be in Off Topic; i'm surprised it's been in GD this long...

10. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Thought about that... but then it occurred to me that at least several missed the name change... and did a search... and found nothing...

I figure if we leave this thread here, then future searchers who naturally search GFD will find this thread... and all will be explained...

OTOH, now that you've had a chance to respond (politely, thank you) to this thread, perhaps the impolite posts in this thread should be deleted and just the explanation left and thread locked. It is certainly NOT a thread that needs to be extended any further here in GFD.

11. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i whole-heartedly concur; thanks, Brian... :)

12. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    I am closing this thread... it'll serve as a record of DES' name change NNO, that should be found by the search engine without problem.

Not all the posts I deleted were rude or impolite... some were in response to impolite posts... some were just comical, but not really useful long-term...

Now just to be clear... personal attacks are strictly against F-chat policy... we moderate very little here, but do delete personal attacks. If you see personal attacks, please report them... us moderators would like to see them vanish before they get read... but we're not always there at the right time. (The ! button lets you report naughty posts.)

Further, with all the silly, goofy, inexplicable, and wholly un-Ferrari-related names we have here, I hardly consider a play on "Enzo" to be worthy of insult. If it bothers you, think about all the similar plays on similar letters to make license plates... pretty common in the Ferrari world... you may not like it yourself, but you can't really just single out one person for the practice.