Looking For TRX | FerrariChat

Looking For TRX

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by msdesignltd, Mar 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    My 84 Boxer Still has its original Tires....I am sure for the undercoat overspray from factory had hit the inside of the tire and wheel and appears original...20 year olds tires and they still ride and look new..However with 2000 orig miles on car its time to replace them...I plan on racking up some serious miles this summer.

Any one know if Michelin is still Making this tire and who has fresh tires in the USA. It is the metric TRX . Standard equiptment on the 512 Berlinetta Boxer.

Thanks Michael.

2. tifosi

tifosi F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Sep 5, 2001
    texas
    Full Name:
    Tom D
    call tire rack, they will get them occasionally, not always on the web, make sure the person you speak to is knowledgeable, then also call coker - more $ but usually have them, I think FUK has them but their prices are high for this item

3. Ferrari_UK

Ferrari_UK Formula 3

Dec 6, 2002
    England
    Full Name:
    Jeff Howe
    We have them, TRX 240/55 VR 415, but they are expensive for some reason.

4. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
  5. msdesignltd

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I am currently unsucessfully hunting this tire down in the good ol USA.Do you have a complete set of 4 tires. Are they available in one size wider at the rear, like a 245/ 250 /55 little more meat. What are we talking shipped to usa

U can e mail me at [email protected] or post it with the possiblilty of being ridiculed to death/ tough crowd on this site

Thanks Michael

6. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Michael... Coker dsnt have them?

7. msdesignltd

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Just followed up with Coker...They have rears, will know about fronts in morning...Thanks!

8. msdesignltd

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Dear Michael,

Thank you for your recent inquiry into Coker Tire. Unfortunately, the tires you are seeking are out of stock. The tire size would be a 240/55VR390 Michelin TRX. We do still offer them, but we are awaiting them from France as we speak. Michelin still makes them for us, so they do tend to take some time to get. I would imagine we would see these in the next four to six weeks. These retail for $468 each. If you would like to backorder them, I would be glad to go ahead and put you in line so we can call you when they arrive.

If I can be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me at 1-800-251-6336 ext 254. Thank you again for your inquiry.

Best Regards,

Patrick Moates
    Coker Tire Co.
    1-800-251-6336
    423-265-6368
    Ext. 254
    [email protected]
    Order Online at the NEW www.coker.com!

>
    >
    > Customers need help!
    >