ILLINOIS VANITY PLATE WANTED | FerrariChat

ILLINOIS VANITY PLATE WANTED

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by viper, Mar 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. viper

viper Karting

Jan 26, 2004
    CHICAGO, IL
    Full Name:
    DR. J
    Whomever is willing to part with their personalized license plate, I would be willing to pay $500 and up for them. Please state what plate you have.
    Dr J

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Here is my deal:

Let me drive your spider around the block (or on a big parking lot) and you can have PWRSLID (Powerslide) for free from me!

Or if you don't like that, I'll come up with a list of ten cool Ferrari plates that haven't been taken yet.

I'm serious.

3. viper

viper Karting

Jan 26, 2004
    CHICAGO, IL
    Full Name:
    DR. J
    If you do the work, and find out ten good plates not taken yet, you will be rewarded.
    Dr J[

QUOTE=tifosi12]Here is my deal:

Let me drive your spider around the block (or on a big parking lot) and you can have PWRSLID (Powerslide) for free from me!

Or if you don't like that, I'll come up with a list of ten cool Ferrari plates that haven't been taken yet.

I'm serious.[/QUOTE]

4. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Next time I'm feeling creative I'll be working on the list. Stay tuned, this ain't that hard. And btw: We'll need to work on that picture in your profile as well. That car deserves a better shot (sorry).

5. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I have N LUVN IT on my 308. I'm keeping that.

I have VIVA NO 3 (Long Live No3-Dale Earnhardt) on my Corvette,(in honor of the late Dale Earnhardt.) I'm selling the 'Vette,but,might get a Black Monte Carlo S.S. to put those plates on,as my Daily Driver. Not sure yet...

But,I also have MS MY BUD. (Miss My Bud) Which I had on another Corvette that I once owned. One of my best Buddy's passed away back in '97,at the age of 36. So,I put those on that car. But,I had alot of interesting inquiries as to their significance. "What,did you used to smoke weed,(bud) but quit,and miss it now?" No. "What,did you used to drink Budweiswer but quit,and you miss it now?" No.... Those are available.

I have a few other ideas...

BTW...is this the same Dr.J as on Fox in the AM?

6. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    R U Looking for something specific for your Ferrari??? Or,just Vanity Plates in general?

7. viper

viper Karting

Jan 26, 2004
    CHICAGO, IL
    Full Name:
    DR. J
    I'm looking for something related to ferrari, 360 Spider, or Dr J in general.

Dr J

8. Tod328gts

Tod328gts Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2003
    River Forest, IL
    Full Name:
    Tod Whitmore
  9. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I checked with the Secretary of State about this plate: BEST N F1 but,someone has it already. (and Andreas said that that could change. But,so far this year,I don't think so...:) )

10. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    and Andreas regrets already having made that statement...

11. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    LOL!!! Sorry! Didn't mean to put you on the spot!! But,I must admit...I was feeling the same way,up until a few Weekends ago....:)

Didn't really think that Michael had it in him anymore....I guess that I was wrong,too! Thought that maybe he'd be Slowing Down a bit in his old age....Guess not!!!

But,even though it is only into the 2nd. race of the season,who knows what will happen. But,from what I've seen so far. Ferrari does have a Fantastic Car,and Michael doesn't appear to be Burnt Out.

Now,we just need to keep Rubens on track.....