Anyone know of a good Porsche Forum??? | FerrariChat

Anyone know of a good Porsche Forum???

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by Silver456, Mar 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Silver456

Silver456 Rookie

Dec 7, 2003
    A friend of mine is selling a 1988 Porsche 911 Silver anniversary edition. It is a cabriolet with only 32,000 miles on it. I know it would be better to sell a Ferrari to a forum member than post it on E-bay which is why I would like him to post it on a Porsche forum, however I am yet to find one... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
  3. Jason W

Jason W Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Jason
  4. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
  5. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    HotRodVW.com ? :)

6. Sarc

Sarc Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    USA
    Rennlist is good, although the classified section has recently become 'members only', thus reducing traffic.

Your friend would do well to post it on the Pelican site; high traffic, and a general fondness for the 3.2 and earlier cars.

Regards.

7. tdc911

tdc911 Formula 3

Dec 8, 2003
    Melbourne
    Full Name:
    Tristan
    Of the forums mentioned I would agree that Pelican Parts would probably yield the best results, as there are more members that appeal to the vintage of the Porsche you offer. Regarding the Porsche you mention, is it diamond blue metallic, with Ferry Porsche's signature stitched into the headrests?

8. jhl1963

jhl1963 Karting

Jan 1, 2004
    I recently sold my 88 CE through rennlist - I would also reccomend PML (porsche market letter) for a low mileage car like that. One thing - you sure its an anniversary edition? If its a purplish color with Ferry Porsche signed seats its a commemorative edition. The anniversarys were '89 cars.

Jordan