Think im gonna faint! | FerrariChat

Think im gonna faint!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by allanlambo, Mar 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KKSBA

KKSBA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    SBarbara-La Jolla CA
    Full Name:
    KKSBA
    LOL! Narcolepsy is a pain in the a$$. Isn't it sweet how the other hosts don't bother to see if she is ok... Her lying there and all and the frame falling on/near her.

2. thadbrown

thadbrown Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    I am laughing so damn hard. that was great allan

3. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    HAHAHRHRARHAREHA. That was great. I espicialy liked it when that stuf fin the background fell on her.

4. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    Those two women are probably rivals in the office, the one sitting doesn't even look back when all the stuff falls.

5. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Thank you Allan! That totally cracked me up.

6. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    That's gawddanm hill air ious!!!! That background crashing down on her makes it 10 times better!

The guy is thinking, should I go over and help or maybe bang her? Awww I'll just stay here.

7. warrenn

warrenn Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2004
    LA for now,NJ really
    what's the history on this vid? That other chick looks like such a b---, And the sound the fainting girl makes is hilarious.. "ughhh..." You can see her eyes go and fumble her words around before she goes. I went to a wedding once where this happened to one of the groomsmen.

8. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    That one girl in the pink is prolly like, 'Not this **** again.' And the guy is like, 'Whew, the set isnt broken.'