WHITE 512 | FerrariChat

WHITE 512

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by LAfun2, Mar 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Anybody named Roland in CA buy this beauty? Just wondering if it is a fellow member.

"03/26/04 - Roland in California has this beautiful 93 Ferrari 512 with only 3k miles on its way to him. He purchased this Ferrari with out seeing it yet and will be very pleased when he receives it."

http://www.naplesmotorsports.com/Sold%20Cars/Sld%20Au%20Investment%20512.JPG

Car was driven about 272 miles a year!

2. Sin

Sin Karting

Nov 28, 2003
    WA
    Full Name:
    Mark
    look down the bottom of the page and the same car is there a year earlier :) (at least i think it is)

3. FerrariFlip

FerrariFlip Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    Bonaire,Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Philippe Haak
    wwwooowww!!! Never thought about a white 512, looks amazing with those rims. Very cool!!

4. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

wow they sold it! I have been following that car for a month or two..white/red..not most popular, but very unique. I think the 512 looks kick ass in white.

roland......linder?? not sure where lives, but thought it was in the desert out west.

5. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent
  6. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    The car was shipped out Saturday to the new owner, according to Naples, as I inquired on this car today! Well this car was not meant to be for me.

Looks good in pics though.

7. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Initially I thought of Mr. Linder as well but I think he lives in New Orleans.

I agree, those rims are PERFECT for that car, brings it in the modern world.