Motorweek 575M Road Test | FerrariChat

Motorweek 575M Road Test

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by V12, Mar 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. V12

V12 Rookie

Jan 3, 2004
  2. shelbee

shelbee Guest

Yeah, my friend called me to make sure I watched it.

The color I think it was Grigio Ingrid?? with 19" wheels, too bad no shields :(

3. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    Argento Nurb/Black, sportseats. Same car Rosso used on road trip in latest issue. 19"s, dunno if it had FHP. F-1 for sure, 0-60 in 4.1s by their clocks.

4. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    LEE! Put a CarGraphic on! No excuses buddy!

--Dan

5. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    Hey! I'm back. Yes, I know I need a CG. I have Stebro x pipe in garage, have had no time to put it on since Harry Hanukkah gave it to me....
    Lo is having surgery, I can't sleep, so I'm a posting madman. Missed this place.

6. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    If you wanna call - you know the number...

Stebro pipe huh? Hmm... Harry Hannukah missed my house! I'll have to give them a jingle...been debating it for a while, but haven't heard CG + stebro. Dave (maranelloman) put it on right before he left, and I know he feels the exact same way about the CG as I do...so that's positive.

Best to all, of course.

--Dan

7. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Looked good - the only thing that stood out to me is how much bounce there was in the suspension as the showed the country driving clips - hopefully just the 'comfort mode' on the suspension. But it just looked sloshy (but comfortable).

8. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

The CG/Stebro X pipe mix is the_schit, guys. Car is slightly louder at idle, rumbles a bit at 80 mph in 6th gear, is quiet as before with windows up, but absolutely SCREAMS when wound up!!! Unreal. The way a Ferrari V-12 should sound. And I think it picked up some high end power: I recently instructed another poster on here at a track event in his 1999 Maranello with only Tubis, and with far fewer than my 19,xxx miles. My car felt SIGNIFICANTLY faster at WOT. Significantly.

9. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    Where did you get it? How much was it?

I've searched for something that sounds good for my 575 and have come up empty so far. Tubis sound awful on Maranellos.

10. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

Search the web for Cargraphic USA & Stebro.