Valentino Rossi going to Yamaha for 2004? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Valentino Rossi going to Yamaha for 2004?

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by Allen S., Nov 3, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ART360

ART360 Guest

Bostrum is probably not going to get the Corse Ducati ride in the USA. Expect that Michelin will also bring their best tires to the US for the Corse Ducati, which means that anyone running Dunlaps here will be chasing them. In MotoGP, the Michelins are far and away the best rubber, and the Dunlaps sold here aren't even those to those Dunlaps sold in Europe, let alone the Michelins.

Art

2. ART360

ART360 Guest

Alan:

Maybe we should do a Ferrari Chat ride for those with bikes? Say 1 to Stinson?

Art

3. Allen S.

Allen S. Formula Junior

Mar 16, 2001
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Full Name:
    Allen / AKA tCoupe
    Art, sounds great. I would love to get out for a good dice. Unfortunatly I have no bike in the stable now. 2004 looks like my year for a new bike. Some nice bikes coming out for 04. I'll take you up on the ride as soon as I pick up the new one.

4. j. cordon

j. cordon Rookie

Nov 17, 2003
    las vegas
    Full Name:
    j. cordon
    Art, Eric Bostrom signed today with Ducati Austin, a 2 year contract. He will get 3 Ducati Corse engineers from Italy on his team and the new 999 World Superbike spec bike. I raced the in Formula Extreme series and alot of Willow Springs series on my R1 and r6 racebikes but crashing just got too painful at my old age of 32, my 360 and NSX have filled the void!

5. j. cordon

j. cordon Rookie

Nov 17, 2003
    las vegas
    Full Name:
    j. cordon
    Wow Art, 23s at Willow is really moving, you would have qualified very well for the Toyota 200, Josh Hayes was into the 19s out there, just crazy.

6. ART360

ART360 Guest

J corden:

I've run willow a time or two. Last track day, on a pretty good GSXR1000 Superbike, I was able to run 1:23s (high). I think maybe on a race day, at the ripe old age of 59, I might still be able to run top 10, maybe not.

The fastest guy here is Alan Satterly, but he claims no bike yet. Next year.

Art

7. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Rossi has been offered to test drive the Ferrari F1. It might happen this winter. Kewl.

Does anybody have a good picture of his helmet?