Austin area help needed!!! Property Drive-By | FerrariChat

Austin area help needed!!! Property Drive-By

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Cavallino Motors, Mar 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Austin area help needed!!!

I have to do a 1031 property exchange with a property her ein Miami and buying somewhere else. There is a building (16 units) and a 13-Unit building in the Austin area, right by the Robert Mueller Municipal Airport that I am looking at right now. Is anybody close by there to make a drive by and give me an idea on how the neighborhood is? It is working class, I just like to know if it is nice or run down.

One is on 2704 Wheless Lane (brick with chimney stacks)
    One is on 1313 E. 52 Street a garden style.

Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks guys,
    Martin
    www.4Ferrari.com

2. carl63_99

carl63_99 Karting

Oct 22, 2001
    Cavallino,
    I've lived in Austin for 22 years, and know a little bit about that area. Mueller airport currently isn't. They closed it several years ago, and opened a new one south of the city. ( Nobody is sure WHAT is going to happen with the land) The area around Mueller is, ohhh shall I say, lower middle class. A few neighborhoods not too far from there are very bad high crime areas, mostly due to the low income housing near there. I don't have time today, but will be driving by there tomorrow, I can email pics by thursday.

Carl

3. -FROG-

-FROG- Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Paul Daniels
    I agree with the neigborhood status. It's not the type of neighborhood where you will see many nice cars driving around. Though the property may be nice (doubtful), the people that walk the streets at night would be more than glad to see what you have for them to take. It's not a newer upper class area. I don't mean to get you down, but just adding my .02 from living here for 28 yrs.

4. khayes

khayes Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Kelly Hayes
    I drive my Testarossa there at least once a month. That is where Moorespeed is located.

5. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Thanks guys I can not tell you how much I apprechiate it. Saves me a trip if it does not turn out to be what I am looking for. BTW I understand that this is a lower income neighborhood. Just don;t want to but a crack-house.

Hey, when you drive over to Moorspeed, give David my regards.

MArtin