What happened to....... | FerrariChat

What happened to.......

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by darth550, Mar 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    The thread posted by the (Would be) private investigator?

DL

2. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Watch out dude. Keep asking about it and you might disappear too.

3. larz

larz Rookie

Feb 27, 2004
    Full Name:
    Lawrence
    I was wondering about the private investigator post. I wanted to know if the PI had any evidence that the incident ever happened? Was it just a gag post?

4. enzorio2001

enzorio2001 Rookie

Feb 21, 2004
    Long Beach/Australia
    Full Name:
    Steve C
    Hmm read the thread last night. Curious to know where the thread went myself. An unfortunate case if true.

5. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    I "Report Bad Post"-ed it to Rob, with same reasons I listed on the thread itself.

If you didn't see it - you'll get a Sgt. Schultz "I know nuttink."

6. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    That one would have been interesting.

DL

7. ferrarinascar

ferrarinascar Rookie

Feb 15, 2004
    Irvine
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Wax,
    Now you have me curious. I saw part of the thread. What did you say in your thread. Do you think the case was for real or a prank?

8. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I just deleted it. I maybe should of left a reason. Although the user tried to kiss butt before going for the kill, I didn't think the post was appropriate for FerrariChat.com. Even if it was an investigator, there are plenty of other sources they could find the person. Smelled like some actionable character assassination to me. X wife or girlfriend maybe?

9. larz

larz Rookie

Feb 27, 2004
    Full Name:
    Lawrence
    Rob,
    I saw something not too long ago on America's Most Wanted and one of the investigators was having a hard time locating some fugitive on the run. They later found out he was addicted to some chat site. Don't remember what it was. They ended up posting a description of the guy and other chat users ended up leading them to the fugitive. The post remindd me of that episolde. Though you could be right about it being character assasination from an old flame. If it is true I hope they find the guy.

10. larz

larz Rookie

Feb 27, 2004
    Full Name:
    Lawrence
    Rob,
    Sorry to bring this topic up from the dead again. I have too much time on my hands. Out of curiosity, I took it upon myself to do some “investigating” on my own and I e-mailed that “private investigator” M. Weinstein. He actually replied and gave me his number. The guy is legit. Looked up all his information. There is a police complaint on file in Huntington Beach regarding the domestic violence case. I looked that up too, will spare the F-chat user from posting it. Either way man, the F-chat guy is lucky. This girl wants the case completely dropped. She knows the lawyer is looking at the money. The PI said she really cared about him and was more concerned about other women getting hurt. He also said the girl didn’t want to pursue the case because she’s real private and afraid of what it would do to her reputation and medical career since she is just out of school or something like that. Apparently the girl met him at this dating thing and reported him there. I checked on that just to make sure the PI wasn’t BSing me and that checks out too. The PI is off the case now since she dropped it so the issue is moot.

Rob, by the way, this PI guy was pretty pissed off because you wrote him off so quickly. Oh well, I told him why you did it and it did sound like an ex-GF or wife to me too. To the F-chat user in this case who attends Crystal Cove regularly. Luck must be on your side man, you really lucked out.

Larz