Martin Brundle SUpercars | FerrariChat

Martin Brundle SUpercars

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by allanlambo, Mar 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Got the video today. Will watch tonight and give a full report.

2. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    Nice for the collection but nothing spectacular. Around 45 mins I think. I saw it Sunday before last. Diablo did well, down to the Enzo and the F1, hard to imagine the F1 still does what the Enzo does... better. :)

Sunny

3. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Ill take the Enzo.

4. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    been wanting to know how that video is!

5. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    I liked it. It is for entertainment only though. I cringed everytime he blasted the front spoiler on the F40, and watching him back the Diablo into a tiny space, and slam things all around in it. In the end, he picks the Mclaren F1 as the most daily driveable supercar, with the Enzo second. One car i liked, which suprised me was the TVR. He ranked the Diablo 10th, although he said he was suprised it handled as well as it did, said the brakes werent good enough and that it wasnt as much fun on the track as the F40. He said the F40, was loads of fun, but felt its age. He liked the Murci, ranked it 5th, said he wouldnt mind one in his garage. Seemed to like the Pagani, said the Koenigsegg felt unfinished. Didnt like the looks of the Enzo. I enjoyed the Lambo parts most (of course) but the TVR was cool. At the end, there is a full lap of the track in the Murcielago. Oh, almost forgot, he liked the Buggatti on the Track, not on the road, and also like the Jag Xj220, but not the way it sounded.

Worth the 25.00 .

6. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Wow Allan, that's very big of you.

7. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    I was impatient, and bought the DVD from England before it was offered here. Of course, I can only play it on my computer, not my DVD player.

I really enjoyed it, and yes, some parts were pretty stupid, like Allan mentioned.....groceries in a Lambo? Parking in a tight spot? I mean......who cares?

However, hearing impressions from an ex-F1 driver is always interesting. Of course, to a guy like Brundle, these cars don't seem all that fast.

How'd you like that look of panic in Brundle's face when he got a little loose in the McLaren in the wet? Priceless!